Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Shame

Article about: The guy had the buckle/catch plated. The Political belt was cut and holes punched for sizeing. Shame it was done but they were cheap. Paid \\$30 for both. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Default Shame

Shame The guy had the buckle/catch plated. The Political belt was cut and holes punched for sizeing. Shame it was done but they were cheap. Paid $30 for both. Rich A. in Pa.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shame
    P
    Many

Default Re: Shame

Rich, cheap price for both, do you have any better pics of the buckles?
    Ben

?

ShameShame The plated one is B&N43 and the Political is 4/46. The catch is 4/24. Rich A. in Pa.

$30 is a great price given the pol. leader buckles go for about $140! Ah yes: the famous "penal" battalion buckle too! I have one of those in my collection simply because of the fact that we really don't know what the buckle was used for. (I think some factory type assoc. or postwar.) I think all are '43 dated aren't they? I wonder if these were a small/temporary run for something specific????

Congrats on this acquisition - you did very well!

Rob

Quote by lach470 View Post
    $30 is a great price given the pol. leader buckles go for about $140!
    Agreed, and your's appears in very nice condition and complete with the belt and keeper. I'm still needing to get one of these myself...a really good looking buckle in my eyes and perhaps slightly under-appreciated. Good pick-up!

Best,
    Adam

Thanks for the extra pics, $30 for the political belt & buckle is a top catch the penal battalion buckle is like Rob stated questionable, many think these were post war done but at $30 for the lot who cares
    Ben

?

The "penal" buckles was oftenly seen in the battle field recovery, used by foreign volunteers in the Waffen SS
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    The "penal" buckles was oftenly seen in the battle field recovery, used by foreign volunteers in the Waffen SS
    Do you have any pics of these Dimas? that would be really interesting to see
    Ben

?

Thanks guys. Now I have 2 Political belt/buckles and 2 "penal" buckles. The "penal" buckle and belt was $20. The Political buckle/belt was $10. Nobody noticed the S/D spanner bolt FJ I used as a weight though. Dimas,If you have a pic of the buckle in use please post it.Rich A. in Pa.