Sos

Article about: Spent three days at the SOS and I must say the quality of buckles is getting worse every year. Lots of common stuff but not what I am looking for. Annoyed from this ads?   There was a b

?

Default Sos

Spent three days at the SOS and I must say the quality of buckles is getting worse every year. Lots of common stuff but not what I am looking for.

There was a bunch of rare buckles like Teno EM and officers. Three diplomatic brocade. SA high leader brocade. A gold HJ leader brocade. About 12 brocades and 20-30 rare quality buckles. These were all at Herman's Historica and will be in their May auction.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-90346271.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	655362  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Sounds quite disappointing
    Ben

?

I did see a blue web Luftwaffe belt with a standard buckle with a leather tab. It was priced at $1400. More than I would have paid. Lots of repo SS buckles and common originals. I did see a nickel 35/36 it was priced at $1400. He turned down my $1000 offer. I looked at 6-7 standard nickel SS O&C priced in the $500-850 range. There was a near mint full inscription O&C priced at $1100. I would have made an offer if I didn't have one.

Didn't see a single Postschutz buckle. There were a few nickel bahnschutz buckles but only one aluminum one with a messed up swastika.