Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Sos

Article about: Spent three days at the SOS and I must say the quality of buckles is getting worse every year. Lots of common stuff but not what I am looking for. Annoyed from this ads?   There was a b

?

Default Sos

Spent three days at the SOS and I must say the quality of buckles is getting worse every year. Lots of common stuff but not what I am looking for.

There was a bunch of rare buckles like Teno EM and officers. Three diplomatic brocade. SA high leader brocade. A gold HJ leader brocade. About 12 brocades and 20-30 rare quality buckles. These were all at Herman's Historica and will be in their May auction.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sos  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos
    P
    Many

Sounds quite disappointing
    Ben

?

I did see a blue web Luftwaffe belt with a standard buckle with a leather tab. It was priced at $1400. More than I would have paid. Lots of repo SS buckles and common originals. I did see a nickel 35/36 it was priced at $1400. He turned down my $1000 offer. I looked at 6-7 standard nickel SS O&C priced in the $500-850 range. There was a near mint full inscription O&C priced at $1100. I would have made an offer if I didn't have one.

Didn't see a single Postschutz buckle. There were a few nickel bahnschutz buckles but only one aluminum one with a messed up swastika.