Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ?

Article about: Hi all, I recently purchased various WW2 German Belt Buckles on a trip I made to Moscow in Russia through Europe. I came across these in an antique style boutique shop in Bryansk and purchas

gazt2009
    ?

Default Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ?

Hi all,

I recently purchased various WW2 German Belt Buckles on a trip I made to Moscow in Russia through Europe. I came across these in an antique style boutique shop in Bryansk and purchased them for small all of $65 can anyone please help identify if they are originals or fake? Thanks,

Garry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ?   Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ?  

Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ?  Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ? 

2. # ADS

Default Re: Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ?

Garry, at first glance all buckle look ok, the second buckle down is a two piece buckle by Overhoff & Cie, its one of their eagles, do you have pics of the rear? This will give a much better indication
    Ben

?

Default Re: Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ?

$65.00 US ?????
    I hope you kissed the cashier on the way out friend. That is an outstanding buy.
    With out seeing the backs they look good to me.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    $65.00 US ?????
    I hope you kissed the cashier on the way out friend. That is an outstanding buy.
    With out seeing the backs they look good to me.

outstanding bargain and by the looks of it - they are all good. But pics of the backs of the buckles are always just as important as the pics of the front. Any chance at posting additional rear pics?
    Congrats!

Rob

gazt2009
    ?

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses and help here's some pics of the back of some of the belts. Working on the other two, bats ran out will have them up soon.

Garry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ?   Are these belt buckles original, I purchased them on a trip I made to Russia through Europe ?  

?

Looks like a bargain!!!

Congrats!!!

Br Pzb14

Can you get a closer pic of the makers mark on the rear of the RAD please?
    Ben

RAD looks like a '37 dated example manufactured by Emil Juttner (if my eyes are correct)....

Rob

Quote by lach470 View Post
    RAD looks like a '37 dated example manufactured by Emil Juttner (if my eyes are correct)....

Rob
    Rob

Thats what I thought and if correct quite a rare buckle to be honest, I have not encountered many EM buckles made by Juttner so for me quite an interesting piece
    Ben

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.