Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Type 1 EM belt and frog, original?

Article about: Here is the belt and frog that went with the police buckle I posted on 6-3-12 (thanks for all the help on that), Is this a type 1 EM belt? for my first question, and do these look original t

Default Type 1 EM belt and frog, original?

Here is the belt and frog that went with the police buckle I posted on 6-3-12 (thanks for all the help on that), Is this a type 1 EM belt? for my first question, and do these look original to you guys? I would guess so if they were together with the buckle that appears original but you never know I suppose, will post pic of all together now that I have them all if these appear ok to you guys. Hope the picture quality is adequate and hope its ok to post both these pics under one posting since they were together initially, and including pic of prong holes on belt looks like last 2 sets were field modified as they are offset from the rest and wouldnt size 95 belt be on the larger size? Thanks for the help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Type 1 EM belt and frog, original?   Type 1 EM belt and frog, original?  

Type 1 EM belt and frog, original?   Type 1 EM belt and frog, original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Type 1 EM belt and frog, original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Type 1 EM belt and frog, original?

The belt is original, I cannot say anything about the frog but IMO that is also original. The belt look more like a M44 2nd pattern belt, is there stitching makrs inside where a leather tongue once was?

- - Updated - -

BTW have a look at this thread, it may help with the belts if needed

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-buckles-3-reich/buckle-belt-characteristics-originals-fakes-5102/
    Ben

Hello,

all parts are original.

The frog is for the Rot-Kreuz-Hänger = red cross Hänger... you can see the oval counterpart of the guard on the frontside. "H" is for "Hannover"... a red gross cloth and equipment department. It is a typical frog.

Regards

I appreciate your time and input Sleepwalker. I Honestly have forgotten about this post. Ben my sincerest apologies, didn't mean to leave you hanging with a question for me. Thanks for all your time. Jeff

Quote by Rigormortis View Post
    Ben my sincerest apologies, didn't mean to leave you hanging with a question for me. Thanks for all your time. Jeff
    No probs Jeff
    Ben