Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.

Article about: Would like to share with the Forum This NSDAP Buckle ( according to myself ) looks as a very early piece, before 30th. Came from the only area it could be found and was found at the small vi

Default an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.

Would like to share with the Forum
    This NSDAP Buckle ( according to myself )
    looks as a very early piece, before 30th.
    Came from the only area it could be found and was found at the small village.
    Perhaps, was done for local use at the very early stage to indicate
    some of local Block leaders of new coming Party of Power.
    Any comments, ideas are welcome.

Alex.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.   an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.  

an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.   an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.  

an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.
    P
    Many

Default Re: an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.

They said, This Buckle is known only by an image in the Bichlmaier and Hartnung book
    “Deutsche Koppelschlösser 1919-1945”
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.  

A very interesting buckle! I've never seen a buckle like that before. I'd love to hear more about it! The belt looks like a standard SA type belt and the buckle construction looks good too. Anyone else have something like this. A first for me.

Rob

Alex

I have nearly choked on my gin and tonic !!!!

Remarkable and I really do not know what to say.

I know the buckle only by a tantalising image within the Bichlmaier and Hartnung book “Deutsche Koppelschlösser 1919-1945”.

The brass box is surely period and I must say, the emblem looks absolutely original to the box. Rather like yourself, I am quite comfortable with this buckle, however I have no idea whatsoever what it is.

I think that it is super and actually, very important.

Regards,

David

?

Never seen before but I agree with above comments. Nice buckle

Dieter
    ?

When I saw this picture it brought back memories. The last time I saw a buckle like that was near the end of the war when we were retreating from the East. A small Russian boy who worked in the German Feldpost office wore a belt exactly like that one! He was always polishing it with his shirt. I have no idea as to its origin but I believe it to be a very early belt.

That's a very interesting piece

Alex,

what a great buckle - to me, it looks totally ligit ! Must be an early one , made only in a small number by a craftsman ( not a factory ) ?

Is your buckle , the one shown in the Bichlmaier and Hartnung book ?

great find - how long do you own this piece ?...and would you tell us, from which town it is coming ?
    Thomas

Hello and Thanks for the interest to this Buckle I'm very pleased with.
    I got it 2 month ago at a very small village called Otterskirchen next to Austrian border.
    I had no idea about that publication before David was kind enough to put it out.
    Here are a few additional pics to show How the Bird is matching to the boxa and ....

Thanks again.
    Alex.

PS: Dieter, does It mean You were there ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.   an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.  

an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.   an unknown Buckle is bearing party eagle.  

Funny, but the buckle in the book looks like it is yours - only yours is not polished ...strange. What do you think - is it the same ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast