Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Update

Article about: Hi all, just thought I would update you guys, as some know I am away visiting my son in the USA, Seattle to be exact. My son lives in Ballard just outside Seattle which has a big Nordic &

Default Update

Hi all, just thought I would update you guys, as some know I am away visiting my son in the USA, Seattle to be exact. My son lives in Ballard just outside Seattle which has a big Nordic & German community. I am sat here eating Weiss Wurst with sweet mustard and drinking Barfusser weiss beer (A wheat beer from Nurnberg) for me gents holidays just dont get better than this !!!!! As us brits say "I am as happy as a pig in shit"

Grusse

Ben
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Update
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Update

Ben, that sounds great. I have just eaten weisswurst mit sussensenf for supper. Delicious! Enjoy your weissbier.

Prost!

Carl

Welcome to the U.S., Ben. Hope your trip across the big pond was uneventful.

Dusty

Dusty, havin a great time again, this is probably my 6th time in the US, love it
    Ben

Quote by carltiger View Post
    Ben, that sounds great. I have just eaten weisswurst mit sussensenf for supper. Delicious! Enjoy your weissbier.

Prost!

Carl
    Mmmmm
    Ben

Should you get near central Oregon please do say hello. A little over a week ago I drove over 2000 miles to get here so we'd need to to split the drive.

Just kidding as I'm sure you have your days planned out but would have been a thrill for me to meet you. Have a safe and enjoyable visit.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

?

Hi Ben, sounds Mega

mind keep a look out for some buckles

Heres one just in today, can you help with the maker mate?

Cheers Scott.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Update   Update  

Update   Update  

Last edited by Mac 66; 11-21-2011 at 03:16 PM.

?

Next time come directly to "good old" Germany!!

We have tons of Weißwurst and Weißbier here, .... as well as buckles!

Have a good time in the States.

Best,
    Guido

Scott, the eagle looks drunk or I have had too much Weiss beer!!!! Could be Noelle & Hueck or Gustav Brehmer get me a sharp image of the eagle mate will let you know or have a look in the M4 makers list at them makers

Guido, if I get an invite my friend you will for sure get a visit, never look a gift horse in the mouth
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post

Guido, if I get an invite my friend you will for sure get a visit, never look a gift horse in the mouth
    No probs, Ben! You know my address and you are always welcome!

Best,
    Guido

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast