Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Xmas

Article about: My wife, daughter and myself were recently involved in a nasty car crash in which my wifes car was written off, it was being driven by me at the time and we were hit by an idiot who ran a re

Default Re: Xmas

My wife, daughter and myself were recently involved in a nasty car crash in which my wifes car was written off, it was being driven by me at the time and we were hit by an idiot who ran a red light. We are all ok, which is the most important thing. The good things to come from it are, my wife is getting a new Ford Focus next week, and the best thing is that she suggested, I repeat, SHE suggested that I get a NEW landrover Defender after I had been looking for a second hand one!!! No arguments from me there, should be a brilliant Christmas!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    My wife, daughter and myself were recently involved in a nasty car crash in which my wifes car was written off, it was being driven by me at the time and we were hit by an idiot who ran a red light. We are all ok, which is the most important thing. The good things to come from it are, my wife is getting a new Ford Focus next week, and the best thing is that she suggested, I repeat, SHE suggested that I get a NEW landrover Defender after I had been looking for a second hand one!!! No arguments from me there, should be a brilliant Christmas!
    Sorry to hear about the accident mate! Thank God you are all ok !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I have a sneeky feeling it might be this!!!! Because I suggested to the wife & 5 minutes later it was sold....BUT I could be wrong it could be deodrant & Hi Karate aftershave lol Cheers Terry.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32gasb1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	428555

?

She bought me a new Goretex camo set, and a pair of US military boots. So im very happy.

Would probably be nicer i didnt knew what she bought me. ( yes i had to find it myself)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

My Xmas:
    Officially a new helmeth to ride in my Harley
    Unofficially and hidden a LW Trop buckle
    Best regards
    Iván

I like the unofficial ones lol
    Ben

I am getting a selection of W-SS Volunteer insignia inc. Italian collar tab & arm shield and an Albanian Arm Shield. The rest will be a surprise
    Thanks, Glen.

Not really happening this year, been made redundant so just buying gifts for my parents and Grandson.
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

No idea what I am getting from the wife, or what I going to get for her.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    No idea what I am getting from the wife, or what I going to get for her.
    Petrol station shop will be open till about 11pm on the 24th Jerry, sorted Nothing says ''Merry Xmas darling'' like 5 litres of antifreeze and a bag of charcoal. Maybe grab some Haribo too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast