Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

YES YOU CAN!!! Sell Third Reich buckles on eBay, as long as they are fake! Check these out!!!

Article about: DISCLAIMER, this post is for education/humor purposes, have fun with these!!! There hasn't been anything on eBay this fake in a long time, it's almost like a breath of fresh air... Some &quo

Default YES YOU CAN!!! Sell Third Reich buckles on eBay, as long as they are fake! Check these out!!!

DISCLAIMER, this post is for education/humor purposes, have fun with these!!!

There hasn't been anything on eBay this fake in a long time, it's almost like a breath of fresh air...

Some "rare" fantasy designs, all RZM marked of course ;-)

I'll put up some pics and just one link, you can browse the seller's other buckles from there.

And these have reserves!!! Smart... that way you can take time to research what utter bollocks these are or give eBay a chance to kick them off, it boggles the mind.

SA?

YES YOU CAN!!! Sell Third Reich buckles on eBay, as long as they are fake! Check these out!!!

This may even be a new one on Ben, feel free to make up a name up for it ;-)

Army, and oh my, the detail...

Luft

Police, and the detail on this one even tops the Army buckle, ugh...

And the collection can't be complete without a fake SS buckle

The frightening parts folks, these all have bids on them... That's even scarier than the buckles!

Check out his stuff, there are even more buckles, badges, etc, unreal. All junk, all showing swastikas, none of it being removed by eBay..

WW2 German Belt Buckle | eBay

PS Sorry Gwar, RAD isn't represented here, Lolololol...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement YES YOU CAN!!! Sell Third Reich buckles on eBay, as long as they are fake! Check these out!!!
    P
    Many

All these have been sold for years and yes believe it or not people do still bid on them!
    Ben

?

I bought some great items off Ebay before all the PC BS. You can still find some good Imperial buckles but rarely do you see anything decent listed in The WWII era. These are just trash.

It is a good idea for collectors to search reproduction buckles and see what is being sold.

The seller has much more cast fakes (medals, orders and buckles), and ALL of them have bids on it. :-(

These are all so bad, they're laughable, and I think they are older repros, this guy has a page full of it... When I said "the only thing scarier than the buckles is the fact people are bidding", what I really meant to say was "the only thing funnier than the buckles is the fact people are bidding"...

It's tragic... you may have well just have a good laugh

It's so damn hard to find good humor on any given day...
    Last edited by Larboard; 01-22-2016 at 03:33 AM.

I know it's not a buckle, but it's from the same seller!
    Note the RZM and other stamps on the back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture YES YOU CAN!!! Sell Third Reich buckles on eBay, as long as they are fake! Check these out!!!  

ThX!!!!!!!

This is awesome, just too funny, thx for the screenshot, this is priceless, pun intended, Lolololol

CBH
    ?

I guess the time right to start selling my SS marked Dog Truds , they too are RZM marked M4/24! Watch for them on Flea Bay ! Limit 5 per customer .

Truds? It's worth a try, might not get quite as many bids as Britney Spears' chewing gum, but should still fetch a tidy sum!

Same seller, next laugh. 1$ cast ring for 250$.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture YES YOU CAN!!! Sell Third Reich buckles on eBay, as long as they are fake! Check these out!!!  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast