Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hommage to Leon Degrelle

Article about: What you say about other countries and baggage is very true. I totally agree with Generals who did their duty for their country {Germany wasn’t his county} without question, only to be horri

Default Hommage to Leon Degrelle

SS- STANDARTENFUHRER wallon volunteer
    born 15.6.1906 in Bouilton BELGIUM
    EKII 13.3.1942
    EKI 21.5.1942
    RK 20.2.1944

LEON DEGRELLE receive the Ritterkreuz from Hilter
    after war i go to Spain and i dead 31 mars 1994 ( 87 years old )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hommage to Leon Degrelle   Hommage to Leon Degrelle  

Hommage to Leon Degrelle  
    Attached Images Attached Images Hommage to Leon Degrelle  Hommage to Leon Degrelle  Hommage to Leon Degrelle  Hommage to Leon Degrelle  Hommage to Leon Degrelle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hommage to Leon Degrelle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hommage to Leon Degrelle

thanks for showing wow still had his tunics and every think .any idea were it all is now ??

I read one of his books not too long ago about his exploits on the Russian front and to the end of the war. I have also read some of his memoirs regarding the war, Hitler etc. All great reading. I understand some of his writings were destroyed before they were able to be published. He was a great man indeed! Thanks for your post!

i think family have all stock ...... yes degrelle white 35 book some before war and after war

french link : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_Degrelle

english link : Léon Degrelle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good evening Phil.my french friend visited mister Degrelle two times before old soldier died.lot of stories from old man my friend keep in tipe.very interesting and inteligent man was mister Degrelle.

2 interesting link , Degrelle receive the RITTERKREUZ from Hitler
    YouTube - Leon Degrelle being decorated by Adolf Hitler.

Leon Degrelle-The Legion Valonia
    YouTube - Leon Degrelle-The Legion Valonia

Quote by NSDAP42 View Post
    2 interesting link , Degrelle receive the RITTERKREUZ from Hitler
    YouTube - Leon Degrelle being decorated by Adolf Hitler.

Leon Degrelle-The Legion Valonia
    YouTube - Leon Degrelle-The Legion Valonia
    They sure knew how to throw a parade! "Everybody loves a parade!"
    Thanks

Quote by NSDAP42 View Post
    i think family have all stock ...... yes degrelle white 35 book some before war and after war

french link : Léon Degrelle - Wikipédia

english link : Léon Degrelle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I was able to read several of his writings from a magazine a friend of mine subscribes to, "The Barnes Review.'

?

Great Uniforms yes,
    Great man Maybe!
    Ask a survivor of any of the camps or the Belgium soldiers who remained loyal to the Crown and Government!
    I'm afraid he was a little bit in denial. As with a great many who did their duty, as they say it, and couldn't believe what others did in their name.

He was as great a man, just as any other General for any other country might have been considered. It all depends on whose opinion is being given. He was well loved and respected by his men. He was one heck of a soldier. Not just as a leader but his fighting, done largely on the Russian front. (wounded many times) Yup,a great uniform,worn by a great man! As far as what went on behind the scenes,(Berlin,England,Russia,U.S.A. etc.) every belligerent had there own baggage, and their soldiers did "their duty" which is what they are supposed to do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast