Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adolf Hitler postcard with signature - Good or bad?

Article about: Looking at the February 1943 dated letter...Hitler wasn't giving out autographs at the time of the Stalingrad disaster...in fact, he wasn't seen in public until the March '43 Heldengedenktag

?

Default Adolf Hitler postcard with signature - Good or bad?

Hi! I have been offered this AH signature for 550 US dollars. First of all, what do you think of the price? This is going to be my first Third reich signature so I am really not updated about the prices. According to the seller the documentation that this signature has makes it much more valuable then an ordinary signature (the feldpost letter and all that). Also: IS IT REAL?

Iteem pictures:

Attachment 416489

Attachment 416495

Attachment 416494

Attachment 416493

Attachment 416492

Attachment 416491

Attachment 416487

Attachment 416488

Attachment 416490

Attachment 416496

Iteem description:

For sale is a Agfa Photo Card showing Adolf Hitler at the Messerschmitt factory in Augsburg. On the back of the photo is Hitler's Signature. Also included is - 1) the original letter from the person that aquired this photo in 1943, written to his girlfriend back home. He had sent the photo with the letter back home to her as a gift - 2) the original letter envelope - 3) a complete Typed English Translation of the letter. Pictures tell the story. These items are one of a kind and 100% Original! If you have been looking for an Original Hitler Signature this is your chance to own one. Very Unique and Rare!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler postcard with signature - Good or bad?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Adolf Hitler postcard with signature - Good or bad?

I don't like the signature, it looks like it was written slow and wriggly.

Oh dear.........
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Picture looks to be a fake as well, as I would expect it to have a makers mark on the back, agfa or similar repeated across it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Wow is it really that bad? The seller originally wanted $ 2020 for it + shipping and pp fees! It's been up on Wehrmacht award forums for a week and not a single comment on it about being a fake, but I guess that shows you can never be sure.. Thank you all so much, I was just about to transfer 550 US dollars to the seller..

?

did Hitler ever send a post card ?

?

No this was not sent by hitler - "the original letter from the person that aquired this photo in 1943, written to his girlfriend back home. He had sent the photo with the letter back home to her as a gift"

$2020, and the dickh**d can't even spell 'Augsburg' correctly, that's just poor drills...
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

A very crude fake of that I have no doubt and I don't even collect signed photos/postcards!

And he also seems to of slipped up when typing the address on the back of the envelope as he has used the abbreviation of btt for Battalion when in fact it should be Btl as the German word for Battalion (Bataillon) doesn't even have 2 T's - and to be more precise it should actually be Abt for Abteilung as seen on the letter itself and on the front of the envelope so it looks like he lost concentration while faking it.

Rubbish. Incorrect ink,postcard looks like a copy and signature itself doesn't bear much resemblance to proper sig.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast