Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Adolf Hitler signed postcard.

Article about: Hi all, Would this signature of A.H be authentic?I am keen to know what forum members think of it. Thanks in advance!

Default Adolf Hitler signed postcard.

Hi all,
    Would this signature of A.H be authentic?I am keen to know what forum members think of it.
    Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Hitler signed postcard.   Adolf Hitler signed postcard.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler signed postcard.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Adolf Hitler signed postcard.

Quote by Diogenis View Post
    Hi all,
    Would this signature of A.H be authentic?I am keen to know what forum members think of it.
    Thanks in advance!
    Looks far too new in my opinion to be genuine though the signature is correct but this looks like one of the many pre-prints that are available. I have seen genuine samples and the photos and/or paper has much more age and is yellowy in some cases, even ones stored carefully away will have some ageing visible. There are some top notch specimens but these will cost a lot of dosh. One example i saw a few years ago was on a Schirner black and white photo and that was postcard sized and priced at £1000 and like i say that was a good few years ago. Never buy anything unless it comes with a provenance and lifetime money back guarantee and if you want that check out Frasers Autographs website as they are the main people for historic military autographed items and documents etc. No one wants to get ripped off and the example in the photo just looks too new and clean to me to be right. Regards, Tim.

Quote by Falschirmjager View Post
    Looks far too new in my opinion to be genuine though the signature is correct but this looks like one of the many pre-prints that are available. I have seen genuine samples and the photos and/or paper has much more age and is yellowy in some cases, even ones stored carefully away will have some ageing visible. There are some top notch specimens but these will cost a lot of dosh. One example i saw a few years ago was on a Schirner black and white photo and that was postcard sized and priced at £1000 and like i say that was a good few years ago. Never buy anything unless it comes with a provenance and lifetime money back guarantee and if you want that check out Frasers Autographs website as they are the main people for historic military autographed items and documents etc. No one wants to get ripped off and the example in the photo just looks too new and clean to me to be right. Regards, Tim.
    Many thanks for the information Tim, it's much appreciated!I like the signature but like you said,it looks too new.I will try to get some more pics though.

JMM
    ?

Appart from looking too new I don't like the swastika and the HH legend at the bottom - it doesn't seem a period thing. But it's just my modest opinion (I'm not at all an expert and I'm sure other forum members will help you)

?

Leave well alone.

Absolutely a fake signature.

I would like to thank you guys for sharing your views,it's much appreciated!I manages to get some more pics, maybe it will help you a bit more to have a clear view.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Hitler signed postcard.   Adolf Hitler signed postcard.  

Adolf Hitler signed postcard.  

It seems to be that this is the same "hand" who signed also this one I show below...
    In hte last year I've seen a lot of them sold as good but for sure 100% fake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Hitler signed postcard.  

?

I copied an AH signiture for a joke in another thread after I studied several originals. The pen strokes just do not look like the ones I studied.

I agree with all the others this looks like a fake to me and not original in my opinion. Regards Don