Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.

Article about: These just showed up today in the mail. Let me know what you all think, I really love this full pics of the SS Germania Uniform, with the walking our dress slacks. I'm not sure if i posted t

?

Default Re: Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.

You can find some good deals in peoples Ebay stores.....just start saving sellers and checking back evry once in a while to see if they post new ones. Most people...when they search ebay....the average search wont bring up items from sellers' stores, therefore they dont see ALL of the photos. There are some good ways of getting some great deals. Luckily i made friends with one of the good sellers since he knows my uncle....so sometimes he will email me some scans be4 he posts them online so i can pick and choose. Of course sometimes they end up being more than what he would even get for them online tho!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.
    P
    Many

Yes, i have an eBay dealer that sends me pics of all SS photos before he puts them on line.

Really nice having that option.

I have other SS photos on here for viewing.

Brian

?

I agree brian. I wasnt trying to be negative at all. I spend alot of money on photos as well. Some people cant see spending the money on photos, but they are great to research and even better when they have writing on the back! I love gettting SA, RAD, NSKK, and SS pics the most. Let me know of any good sites that you know of....alot of mine are from Ebay and I offer and places like that. I have gotten a handful from my friend online as well, but he hasnt emailed in a while now.

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    I agree brian. I wasnt trying to be negative at all. I spend alot of money on photos as well. Some people cant see spending the money on photos, but they are great to research and even better when they have writing on the back! I love gettting SA, RAD, NSKK, and SS pics the most. Let me know of any good sites that you know of....alot of mine are from Ebay and I offer and places like that. I have gotten a handful from my friend online as well, but he hasnt emailed in a while now.
    Message me your email, and i'll email you more pics for viewing.

Brian

?

It's nice....but like i said be4, sumtimes he asks too much. I pretty much KNOW how much he will get for them just by watching his auctions. lol so its not all that great for me i guess. its cool just to get 1st pick tho. This guy travels around searching for photos, albums, and anything military all over the place. he gets home, sells them....and does it again. Nice to be retired i bet

I don't mind paying a premium price, as no one else has these Allgemeine SS pics that i love the most.

Thanks
    Brian

?

Ya definately! i agree. Ive been picking up some gebrigsjager and NSkk pics lately. i dont know why.....they just kinda interest me. But for sure the Allgemeine pics are the most expensive and interesting to me as well. I wish i could still spend a bunch of money like you. My fiance has been getting on my case for speinding so much on photos lately. lol she just doesnt understand how one picture can cost so much. She will let me buy items and collectibles because she sees soemthing....but photos, are just pictures to her. lol
    But I still get away with spending a decent amount

?

i love the first pic u posted. The cuff title and collar tab are nice and visible as well as the armband. cant ask for more in a pic IMO

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    i love the first pic u posted. The cuff title and collar tab are nice and visible as well as the armband. cant ask for more in a pic IMO
    I just emailed you a crap load of photo's

Brian

?

Nice brian! I sent u an email back. I enjoyed the photos. You have quite a nice collection of SS photos. Would you happen to have any SA photos to share? I have recently been swaying toward SA photos when i can find them. I dont mean to steal your thread....Im just glad you are willing to share your collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast