Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.

Article about: These just showed up today in the mail. Let me know what you all think, I really love this full pics of the SS Germania Uniform, with the walking our dress slacks. I'm not sure if i posted t

Default Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.

These just showed up today in the mail.

Let me know what you all think, I really love this full pics of the SS Germania Uniform, with the walking our dress slacks.

I'm not sure if i posted the DAS REICH pic yet, if not here it is, I've had this one for some time now, just cannot remember if i posted it when it showed up.

The Allgemeine SS in training pic, is really cool.

The shoulder of the Allgemeine SS soldier during the parade, is some what cool also.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.   Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.  

Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.   Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine SS pics for viewing.

The pic of the Allgemeine SS Germania solider, cost me about 150.00 us dollars, that's about the average for what i paid for 4 others Allgemeine SS pics on the way to me, do you all think the price is in the range they should be at.

By the way the The pic i posted here, does not do it justice, the pic is crisp, and clear, and in beautiful shape.

I don't see too many like these anymore.

Brian

This photo of Ernst August Krag was taken at the same time and place of your photo:
    Axis History Forum • View topic - 17. SS-Panzergrenadier-Division Götz von Berlichingen Photo?

So, this pic would have a significant amount of historical value, and if so what would the value on it be at, i paid the same as the Germania pic.

Thanks
    Brian

The tank in the back ground is the same one also, so my pic must have been taken at the same time as the one in the link was taken, that makes me feel so much better about mine now.

Thanks for the link.

Brian

?

i almost bought that top right one a couple months ago from a seller i know on EBAY. he sells quality pics....sometimes i get to veiw them be4 he puts em online. 150 is steep for these pics to be honest. i could see $50.....but not over 100. im sorry and im not trying to be mean or anything, but you can find em for less than $30 all day long if u search the correct auction sites. Originals of course. i try to get pics that are stamped on the backside, but some just arent marked. also there are many people making fake copies and calling them original photos from Poland and Ukraine so be careful.....there are scumbags out there

Should have bought it, as its an real nice photo.

Well worth the money.

Brian

?

you have some great pics too! i also am into collecting photos so I admire you for spending the money you do on your photos. Shows that you are truly interested and love them

?

I know! yes it is a great photo. i remembered it because of the guy on the left....he has that grin on his face and for some reason it stuck in my head

Yes, i do love them, and yes, they were not cheap, but nothing in life we all love to enjoy is not cheap.

Brian

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast