Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Can anyone colorize photos for me?

Article about: Hi guys I was wondering if anyone here colorizes photos, I want to have some of my ancestors brought back to life. here's one I really would like colorized or this one thanks for any help An

?

Default Can anyone colorize photos for me?

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone here colorizes photos, I want to have some of my ancestors brought back to life.Can anyone colorize photos for me? here's one I really would like colorized or this oneCan anyone colorize photos for me? thanks for any help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone colorize photos for me?
    P
    Many

I would recommend that you talk to Bill T. either in private or on his thread and have patience. I am sure will do it for you but you must wait your turn.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I have and I have been waiting for over 2 weeks. He's been colorizing it and I don't know when I might get it. It's a time issue for me. I'm trying to get photos of them to my grandma and her brother before they pass.

I might suggest you contact him via PM and mention this to him. I am sure that he will tell you if he is able to or not. The other option is go to the first few posts where he tells you what software he uses and you could spend a few hours of your own time and try to do it yourself.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I have pm'd him over the last week with only one response out of a good amount that I've sent.

I know that this is a busy time of the year for him as well as he is dealing with some personal issues currently. As I said, if you can not wait, you can always attempt it yourself. There are also another member or two that may come to your rescue.
    Ralph.

Quote by WillC View Post
    Hi guys I was wondering if anyone here colorizes photos, I want to have some of my ancestors brought back to life.Can anyone colorize photos for me? here's one I really would like colorized or this oneCan anyone colorize photos for me? thanks for any help
    This is the best i can do. Pardon, i don't know about your ancestor unit beside from the luftwaffe so i put the piping on yellow color in here.
    I can edit it again if you want it.

?

Thanks man the tunic seems a like theres a blue glass plane over the it. Idk if the website did that becuase sometimes it can. Could you try to make it a bit beter. So far I like a skin and piping etc.

How about this?

?

It doesnt seem changed? Try making it pretty dark blue. If it doesnt change then, its the website.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast