Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 101 of 137 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Now that is cool Steve!! Love how it came out. No trace of "modern times" at all. That must have been hard to touch up/remove the roadway too

Here is a ww2 era jeep pic I found in a box of old things, while we are at it
    Hi Bill - The nice Willys Jeep in the pic is a post-war, late 1940's 'CJ-2A'.
    There are differences between these and the WWII model.........
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Hi Bill I am doing a dedication to my Grandfather who was KIA in December 1944 over the Ruhr, whilst a Flying Officer with 15 Squadron RAF...it is to include a photograph of him in the front inside cover of a book on the Lancaster Bomber (the plane he died in) to give to my Dad when I visit him in Spain in September as a belated Fathers day present....could you colourize it ? ................
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Absolutely try my best on it Steve, of course! And I apologize for not responding quicker. This certainly is a the definition of a Special photo!
    Last edited by Bill T; 07-09-2013 at 12:43 AM.

?

Steve, here is what I came up with. Please feel free to let me know if you want anything changed (colors/etc). I also did some repairs to the image itself before colorizing so it would come out a bit better. Let me know if you want the "repaired black and white version", as I'd be happy to do it again.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Bill...Thank you very, very much, that is fantastic ! My Father will be pleased...I will post a shot of the completed project as soon as it is finished as I will be taking it to Spain for presentation to my Dad in early September......Thanks again for a truely remarkable image....
    A Hearty Prost my friend ! Steve.

?

Very glad you like it and hope your Father will too, and I certainly look forward to seeing the finalized project!

jwp
    ?

hi bill, this may be a big ask , please say if it is, would love to see what you could do with this ww1 photo of my grandparents, taken in 1917, the baby is my dad !! (born 1916), granddads cap badge is the kings own Yorkshire light infantry, anyway see what you think, no probs if not !,
    many thanks,
    kind regards, John.Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Hi John,
    This will be a difficult one just because of that old "ww1" style of printing (contrast/hue/etc).....but I certainly do not have a problem in giving it a shot for you! See, these ones tend to not like color lol........you put a nice light shade of peach color for the skin and it turns out to be dark red somehow! haha So a lot of playing around with colors is involved.
    I have 2 ahead of yours for private projects, but I will post yours when I finish!

jwp
    ?

hi bill,
    many thanks for that,
    best wishes and kind regards,
    John.

?

John, unfortunately this is one of those ones that just cant be colorized......the colors don't come out on the image correctly no matter what I try. I will post what I did to show you what I mean. I just stopped colorizing, as I felt I was ruining a nice portrait. If you find any other photos that are a bit clearer/etc, don't hesitate to ask.

Page 101 of 137 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast