Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 104 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Quote by kevinp View Post
    Bill, you have made a lot of people very happy by bringing loved ones 'back to life', well done mate, me especially as i owe you a debt of gratitude, thank you.
    Regards
    Kevin
    Thank you for the kind words Kevin. It wasn't until recently that I was able to present a colorization IN PERSON to a family/elderly woman (from my craigslist ad) and really see the effect that these can have on some people. When I started doing these for fun, I never imagined that some of them would be taken so seriously or sentimentally. I don't think I will ever stop doing these. However it is also really crappy when you have to tell someone that their family photo cannot be done because of image problems......so it doesn't work out smoothly all the time! lol Thanks again Kev and I will get those done for you my friend

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Bill,
    I would just like to say thank you again for the work you have done on some of my portraits!
    It seems that sometimes we forget how much a little work by others means to us. Love some of the other work that you have done.
    Thank you again my friend!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Hi Bill,

any chance you could try these pictures of my grandpa?

Thanks,

Tom

?

Thank you Ralph! You already know that I enjoyed seeing your family history. haha

Hi Tom, I can sure give them a try. I do have a handful of photos to do before them, but I will get to them sooner or later. lol

Thanks Bill, appreciate it! I know my mum and aunt will love to see them too.

Cheers,

Tom

?

Hey Bill,

I found this awesome photo in an online archive and I would love to see it colourized. Do you think you could give it a go?

Pat

?

Tom, I just finished the last ones in line, so I am now onto yours. Check back soon!

John, I forgot to tell you that I had done this portrait too for you (even tho it was already period colorized!)

Ohhh boy Pat! You are really trying to challenge me, ey? haha I am terrible at camo IMO. But for you, I will give it my best shot! lol Nice image for sure
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Haha I tried to colour it and it was a huge disaster. Gimp is way to hard to colour pictures with. But I gave this photo a shot. It's my first panzer photo and I havn't quite got the gimp colours right.

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Cheers, Pat

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Haha I tried to colour it and it was a huge disaster. Gimp is way to hard to colour pictures with. But I gave this photo a shot. It's my first panzer photo and I havn't quite got the gimp colours right.
    It actually looks quite good Patrick Gimp is easy - just takes more time to figure out. Here's one of a Fin that I did not too long ago using gimp

?

Thanks, it's my best colouring down so far.

That's amazing. The dog is just exceptional. I tend to stay away from having my colours a darker shade but I might try them darker.

The one thing with Gimp that bugs me is when you start to colour the picture you can't stop because if you stop and start again and go over the bits you have done it makes it darker. (Did I say that right? Ha) I haven't figured out all of Gimps tools, but do you know how to stop that?

Thanks, Pat