Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 106 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Yeah Pat, you did a good job on that panzer one. Try to start on the more detailed photos, as the one you did looked like a tough one to colorize.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Hi Bill, thanks so much for the two photos, they look great! I'll send them on to my mum, she'll be really pleased.

Cheers, Tom

?

No problem Tom! The old family photos are usually not that detailed, so some don't come out as great....but they do add some color. Hope she likes them

Adam, here is yours. A tough one, but it came out ok!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Bill, regarding the Finn - Thanks man

Just did this one from the SS K.B. Archive. Thought you guys might like to see it.

bill,thanks again my friend

An amazing late-war portrait showing the Erbsenmuster camouflage in wear. The skin tone looks a bit more pale than normal but it's not my doing, that's exactly how it is in the b&w version. It's from a mix of bright lighting and poor quality film. I did my best to color it so it is what it is. Bill or anyone else who colors pics will know exactly what I mean

And another one from the K.B. archive

hi bill, i saw that this tthread is old so i dot know if our are even readig this but it has had recent activity. i wanted to know if you would try this photo below, it is my grandfather
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    An amazing late-war portrait showing the Erbsenmuster camouflage in wear. The skin tone looks a bit more pale than normal but it's not my doing, that's exactly how it is in the b&w version. It's from a mix of bright lighting and poor quality film. I did my best to color it so it is what it is. Bill or anyone else who colors pics will know exactly what I mean
    Excellent job on the Erbsenmuster camo!! I know that this must have been a tricky one, so job well done. And yes, I know exactly what you mean on the skin tones.

Danny, I can try the photo of your Grandfather, sure. I will have to convert it to black and white first to get rid of the green hue, so it can be colorized tho. Hope that's alright.

Here is a quick one of RKT Otto Schulz from Bundesarchiv
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

ok, that would be great, thanks