Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 117 of 137 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

It's been a while since I've posted but I just had to work on this handsome young man. I saw the post on pg 111 ~ Allegra.

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    Last edited by klassylady25; 11-26-2013 at 09:49 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Hello Klassylady. Indeed it's been a while since you last posted. I was trying to find some of your projects one day but i noticed that the pictures are missing. Probably you have removed them from photobucket?
    It would be better to use the forum's uploading system in order to have them safely stored here
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Bill T View Post
    New Luftwaffe foto.....
    Love the colorization. I did a bit more clean up on the photo.

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

I forgot about that tool. I'll repost and thank you.

These were a few of my restorations from here.

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Tim after doing a couple different sessions on this one, I think I am finished. I was able to colorize all of the bomb craters, and trenches/roadways. Unfortunately I don't think there is anything else I can do to it! lol If anything, it definitely brought some of the hidden features out more though! This was the first aerial photo Ive ever done
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

So good to see you here Candice, and excellent job as usual. I wish I knew how to clean up the images like you do. I'm terrible at using the "restoration tool".

Here is one I did of a photo taken at Anzio. The German in front is wearing Italian camo. Don't be too rough on me guys, you know how much I hate doing camo! lol Did my best to make it look halfway correct.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

I use Photoshop to remove the artifacts that wouldn't have been in the original photo and when I colorize a picture I work in CMYK mode. I learn a lot of things from you about the colors from another army. Since I'm in the US, I'm limited with my knowledge of what others use for uniforms. Sometimes it's a matter of research for me. I love your work Bill.

Default Original found on page 67

Bill did an excellent colorization on this photo.

I took the liberty of doing a little clean-up of the original photo.

?

Quote by klassylady25 View Post
    I learn a lot of things from you about the colors from another army. Since I'm in the US, I'm limited with my knowledge of what others use for uniforms. Sometimes it's a matter of research for me.
    I hear ya Candice. I'm also in the US, and kind of embarrassed that I know more about German ww2 uniforms than Allied. But like you, I've learned a lot from researching for colorizations. I'm not sure how to switch to cmyk mode, but I do mine in RBG, I know that much. You did a great job on the last portrait clean up too by the way.

-Manstein and General Dr. Hans Speidel

Last edited by Bill T; 11-28-2013 at 06:45 AM.