Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 120 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Bill, the hardest part with any colorization is the skin. We're not just one skin tone We have a mixture of yellow, blue and pink to our complexions. I am continually learning and working to improve in that area. The tutorial is but one of many good ones available. Tinting/coloring any picture requires time. Including time to back away from the screen and then look at it with fresher eyes.

I encourage anyone who has the patience to hang in there and never stop learning.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

[QUOTE=klassylady25;1077254] Tinting/coloring any picture requires time. Including time to back away from the screen and then look at it with fresher eyes.
    QUOTE]

What you said there is probably the wisest words ever spoken about colorizing! I often think I have finished a photo, but my fiancé takes one look at it, and says "oh, well what about....."! haha

And I couldn't agree more about the skin. Honestly, I have a lot of trouble adding multiple colors to skin tones but am eager to keep trying. Probably the hardest thing about doing these, especially when the photo isn't properly detailed/toned.

Boy do I hear ya, Bill. I'm working right now on one that had a funky purple haze over it. You almost have to take it down to nothing and hand paint. What a pain in the drain. Like your fiance', my husband can see other things that I don't. They are seeing the picture with a fresh set of eyes. Speaking of which... I've just shut down Photoshop and should close my eyes.

?

Default Tom derrick vc dcm with his 2nd/48th a coy section

Hello Bill, just found this thread, amazing work mate.
    This photo, circa 1942, is of Tom Diver Derrick V.C. DCM . Tom is standing on the far right, with the Kittyhawk prop between his legs.
    If you can work your magic on this one, the 2nd/48th will thank you.
    This is a very small photo I have scanned at high res. from the Bill Reed collection.
    Bill was the last surviving member of Divers original Platoon, he passed away last year, a top bloke.
    Bill is seen standing on the wing, on the left side of photo.
    Tom Derricks last surviving sister, Rose, lives around the corner from me, and she would be wrapped to see her brother in colour at last.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

I just love the Aussies hats!

Is it possible for anyone to make a attempt at this photo? I tried and I almost cried myself to sleep because it was so bad lol.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Quote by Relic Jaeger View Post
    Is it possible for anyone to make a attempt at this photo? I tried and I almost cried myself to sleep because it was so bad lol.
    Is it possible for you to scan it at a higher DPI? 300 would be great and I'll clean it up for you.

I'm sorry to get back to you so late but I hope this is a better image because I am unfamiliar dealing with making copies of images Thank you by the way for your interest!!!!

By the way, here is my attempt!

Here you go man, sorry it took me so long.

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??