Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 124 of 137 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Hey Bill,
    It is GREAT to see you back. I do really hope that you are doing well! I sent the colorized pic that you did of the B17 DAMNED YANKEE II crew to the lone survivor and he was extremely happy to see it. You made his day!!!!! Thank you so much!!!
    Once again You Are Da Man and I hope all is well in your life.
    Take Care Buddy
    Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Hummel View Post
    Copy that Bill. I was surprised when I scanned them, which blew them up a little, and they lost so much detail. The originals do look better in hand.

Thank you sir,
    Hummel

Havent forgot about you my friend.....still working on the 79th one, as im not so good with ww1. lol But will post it real soon for you!

Meanwhile I was able to knock out this one for Will. (pic was dark, so made the tunic colors run dark as well)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Hey Bill,
    It is GREAT to see you back. I do really hope that you are doing well! I sent the colorized pic that you did of the B17 DAMNED YANKEE II crew to the lone survivor and he was extremely happy to see it. You made his day!!!!! Thank you so much!!!
    Once again You Are Da Man and I hope all is well in your life.
    Take Care Buddy
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Nah, your the man Phil and a real thanks for letting me know that he enjoyed the colorization. That kind of thing means a lot to me, seriously, and I love doing them when the actual Vets get to see them....especially in a special case like that. Talk soon

?

Thanks man! I also had a guy on here named Avenger have a shot at it. Want to see it?

Quote by WillC View Post
    Thanks man! I also had a guy on here named Avenger have a shot at it. Want to see it?
    Pretty simple, just add a link.
    Ralph.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/histo...tos-me-476254/
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I know I just wanted to know if it was okay with Bill. Also, im finnally getting someone to research my great grandfather. In the years 1942-1943 he was either in the 1-3,5,9-12,16,17 SS division. SSamir is on with me too about this. He was transferred to the Gebirgs SS in mid 1944. Time to find out what he was doing.

?

Hey Hummel, I finally was able to finish the ww1 portrait. I first semi-restored it, taking away some of the original obvious flaws. The pic was tricky, as I am not as knowledgeable w/ WW1 compared to ww2 uniforms/equipment colors and all. I know there were different colored boots for Germans in ww1, so Id be happy to change the color If youd like, also can change the color of the flower if needed. (pic looks a lot better when you click on it).

Will- I saw Avengers colorization. he does nice work
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Appears to be a post-war M48 'Patton' tank, from the
    rounded nose. Photo is likely from the late 50's
    into the 60's.........
    You're a doll Walkwolf. Thank you so very much!

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Hey Hummel, I finally was able to finish the ww1 portrait. I first semi-restored it, taking away some of the original obvious flaws. The pic was tricky, as I am not as knowledgeable w/ WW1 compared to ww2 uniforms/equipment colors and all. I know there were different colored boots for Germans in ww1, so Id be happy to change the color If youd like, also can change the color of the flower if needed. (pic looks a lot better when you click on it).

Will- I saw Avengers colorization. he does nice work
    Great job!....

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Bill T,
    Wow, that is great! I will have to print this and display them together.
    Thank you very much sir,
    Hummel