Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 125 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Quote by Hummel View Post
    Bill T,
    Wow, that is great! I will have to print this and display them together.
    Thank you very much sir,
    Hummel
    very very glad you enjoyed it. tricky one, no doubt but was worth it in the end!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

here we have an Unidentified RKT recipient. source: google images) I will be able to ID him soon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

not a colorization, But figured some of you may like this. I paid an artist to do a Charcoal portrait of my Veteran friend's wartime black and white portrait he gave me. I know there are some flaws (like the ww1 wb), but I think he did a really good job. Cant wait to send it to him! I asked for the Swastikas to be removed from everything so he can hang it up if he'd like (as he doesn't really like them). Just wanted to share
    In hand, the charcoal is a little darker but it came out pretty light in my photos. I think the artists did a really good job on the face/etc. His specialties are portraits, and not ww2, so overall I think he did great lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Quote by Bill T View Post
    not a colorization, But figured some of you may like this. I paid an artist to do a Charcoal portrait of my Veteran friend's wartime black and white portrait he gave me. I know there are some flaws (like the ww1 wb), but I think he did a really good job. Cant wait to send it to him! I asked for the Swastikas to be removed from everything so he can hang it up if he'd like (as he doesn't really like them). Just wanted to share
    In hand, the charcoal is a little darker but it came out pretty light in my photos. I think the artists did a really good job on the face/etc. His specialties are portraits, and not ww2, so overall I think he did great lol
    That's an awesome portrait Bill.
    I am sure Dieter will love it.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

they are all good !amazing really!!!

Hi bill, just wondering if you could have a crack at this one some time.
    Thanks Morris
    Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Amazing, absolutely amazing.
    The colourization really brings the photos to life!

Well done!

Brad

?

Beautiful work! I don't have any photos as of yet, but I'm going to latch on to this thread to continue enjoying everyone's posts

?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    That's an awesome portrait Bill.
    I am sure Dieter will love it.
    I hope so man. Sending it off tomorrow, so we will see! For the money, I was kind of upset the artist used the ww1 Wound Badge, as I specifically showed all badges in pictures to him. but hey....he probably googled wound badge and saw one without the swastika. haha Still looks good though.

And thank you other guys for stopping in and commenting. I Appreciate it

Morris, yeah sure...I think that one is doable! That's an excellent image too......love seeing that EM cap/etc and KC around a bunch of officers lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Hi Bill two of my favorite images but I am afraid I might be asking to much of you there is a lot going on in both of them let me know what you think .

Kind Regards Mark