Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Outstanding Bill thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    I hope so man. Sending it off tomorrow, so we will see! For the money, I was kind of upset the artist used the ww1 Wound Badge, as I specifically showed all badges in pictures to him. but hey....he probably googled wound badge and saw one without the swastika. haha Still looks good though.

And thank you other guys for stopping in and commenting. I Appreciate it

Morris, yeah sure...I think that one is doable! That's an excellent image too......love seeing that EM cap/etc and KC around a bunch of officers lol
    Great work Bill , do we know who this RKT is ?

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Great work Bill , do we know who this RKT is ?
    It's Karl-Heinz Roßbach. See:

Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 - 1945
    World War 2 Awards.com - ROßBACH, Karl-Heinz

Hi Bill,

I would very much appreciate it if you could work your magic on my Grandfather's photo.
    It's the only photo my family has of him in uniform.
    Having never met him, I'd love to have a colour/colourized photo of him in his WW1 Royal Field Artillery uniform.

Cheers,
    Brad

Edit: He had light red hair and hazel coloured eyes.

Last edited by staples57; 09-24-2014 at 08:16 PM.

?

Thank you for the ID Andreas. I have changed the waffenfabre to Pz Gren and the Panzerkampfabzeichen to bronze grade.

Hey Mark, I agree, awesome images!! Actually did a few Canadian colorizations recently, posted on the previous pages you might like too. Will see if I can do with one of these for sure, but unfortunately they aren't the best candidates as far as colorizing goes. (some pics just don't hold color too well....too bright/dark/etc).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Hi Brad, wonderful family portrait. I will do the best I can on it. If you have any examples of proper colors of the tunic, just shoot me a link. I think I have a good idea of the right color though.

Hi Bill,

I hope this photo helps. It has all the elements of a WW1 uniform pictured.
    ...my Grandfather's uniform would not have the red patch

The lanyard (left shoulder going to breast pocket) appears to be braided leather (brown?) and the bead on the lanyard black.

Thank you once again!

Cheers,
    Brad

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Hi Brad, wonderful family portrait. I will do the best I can on it. If you have any examples of proper colors of the tunic, just shoot me a link. I think I have a good idea of the right color though.

?

Mark- Here is one of yours! Very tough one.....neither of em were the best for colorization, as the colors just didn't "Stick", so it was tough to get the uniform colors right/etc....but I did my best.

Attachment 744761
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Thanks Bill it is very much appreciated looks 100% to me I am on the road heading back North to work I will have a proper look when I can use my laptop again.

Regards Mark

?

Hi Brad, I completed your image in almost 2 hours. Hs eyes are Haszel, you jt gotta click on the pic for a close up