Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 132 of 137 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1367

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Okay Scott....this is what I came up with. I stuck with the 37BD trousers and belt, trousers a little more dark brownish color than the battle dress tunic. Here are 2 different examples.....one with after editing, the other without. Let you choose which you like better. Also, the cap badge.....didn't know what unit he was with, some are silver, some bronze, so I left it silver. Tough one to do as the details aren't as clear, similar to a lot of the allied photos I encounter.

You really need to click on them to see the results.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

WOW! Bill what can I say the photo looks amazing and as it is my Grandfather it is extra special to me. I could not thank you enough.. Thank you my friend, All the best.

?

Awesome Scott, so glad you like it. Im slowly getting better/more familiar with Allied uniforms/gear.

Here is one Ive done before from my collection, but have honed my skills and decided to have another go at it. Wonder what type of ring that is?

Before:

After repair & colorizing:

Here's a colorization that I did after a long time of a Finnish Knight of the Mannerheim-Cross Ahti Vuorensola. The background is a pain to colorize in outside photos, so I will just probably leave the photo like this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  
    Last edited by Aleksander P; 04-01-2016 at 12:01 AM. Reason: typo

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Here's a colorization that I did after a long time of a Finnish Knight of the Mannerheim-Cross Antti Vuorensola. The background is a pain to colorize in outside photos, so I will just probably leave the photo like this.
    I have to say, VERY well done!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Aleksander, I think some photos look a lot better without the backgrounds done, and this is certainly one of them! I just watched documentary on the Winter/Continuation Wars, so this is cool

?

Heres a 16 year old boy captured at Normandy, dirty tunic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Wow bill you do a great job putting color in these photos!

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Aleksander, I think some photos look a lot better without the backgrounds done, and this is certainly one of them! I just watched documentary on the Winter/Continuation Wars, so this is cool
    Thanks Bill! The skin is always the hardest thing to do.

?

Fully fully agree Aleksander, and thanks to Goon for looking and commenting.

Here was a tough one, as the mixture of uniforms/etc. Check out the HJ kid w/ what looks to me to be a fur lined tarn SS coat!! Finally finished it though! These are obviously not members of the 12th SS, but are just late war HJ defenders, like the Volksturm, who wore an used whatever they could muster!

Source: Hitler Youth / 12 SS uniform questions - Sixth Army Group

Click on images for enlargement

Before:

Afeter: