Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Ade, here is my attempt. In all honesty, I had a bit of trouble with this one....so my apologies if it wasnt what you expected. I am going to give this one another try at some point too.
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

That is brilliant! Thanks! Much better than anything I could achieve.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Ade, here is my attempt. In all honesty, I had a bit of trouble with this one....so my apologies if it wasnt what you expected. I am going to give this one another try at some point too.
    Good work with this one
    Some photos just don’t work, that’s the way it is..

?

Heres one of yours Doggert!
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    That is brilliant! Thanks! Much better than anything I could achieve.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank You Ade. I will try it again soon!

?

Quote by oksnevad_2 View Post
    Good work with this one
    Some photos just don’t work, that’s the way it is..
    You're right. For some reason the colors dont come out correctly on certain photos. I try to edit them (contrast/saturation/etc) before I color them, which seems to help a little bit.
    I like they way you do your "non-portrait" photos.......those are hard because they have so much going on in the background! You seem to do very well with them tho

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Bill,
    A very generous offer and I'm sure you've been overwhelmed! I attach two photos from u-406 which I would really like to see coloured, specifically the bird emblem on the conning tower. A relative (by marriage) served upon her and I was lucky to stumble upon two groups of photos from two different sources from crew members. Unfortunately the two photos I attach are not in my collection, hence the watermarks and blue arrow. They were on eBay and frustratingly these were among the six or so I was outbid on.
    If you have the time, I would really appreciate anything you can do with these but please don't go out of your way.
    Adrian, would you happen to know the colors of the Unit Symbol? Or do you have any preference? Also, what color were the Kreigsmarine leather coats? Sorry, KM is not my thing....so any help w/ colors would be great!

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    You're right. For some reason the colors dont come out correctly on certain photos. I try to edit them (contrast/saturation/etc) before I color them, which seems to help a little bit.
    I like they way you do your "non-portrait" photos.......those are hard because they have so much going on in the background! You seem to do very well with them tho
    I know, some photos just don’t come out nice... *****..
    Thanks!, you said it, it’s hard and I hate it! Hehe
    Portraits are the best to colorize, they have very good lighting as well as little stuff in the background
    You are really good, I am looking forward to more colorized photos!

Best regards from Norway
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Hi Bill, try this

?

Mo, here you go man. This one took forever! haha so many colors and small details in this photo!
    I didnt know that he had a second luggage bag (the green one) until i started coloring!

Page 4 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast