Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 43 of 137 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Can you ladies or gents hook this one up of Field Marshal Hugo Sperrle up?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

candy, what you do with the restorations of the damaged photos is just great. Helping people in that way can mean alot, as certain photos hold strong memories for us all. I look forward to checking out the ReTouch Pro software as well. very cool!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    I would love to try any photos that you have, but this one needs Candy's restoration help! The contrast and stuff is off.....so the colors wont come out right, when colorized. If you can find another, more sharp or clear....I'm all for giving it a go my friend

Quote by Bill T View Post
    I would love to try any photos that you have, but this one needs Candy's restoration help! The contrast and stuff is off.....so the colors wont come out right, when colorized. If you can find another, more sharp or clear....I'm all for giving it a go my friend
    I have it in the wings and would love to give it a go. I'd love to know more of the history of this.

I only have another shot of guys walking towards the plane. I figured that this one might be difficult because there is a lot of detail to look at. No biggie if it can't be done. You all are putting out such fine work!

I only have another shot of guys walking towards the plane. I figured that this one might be difficult because there is a lot of detail to look at. No biggie if it can't be done. You all are putting out such fine work!
    This photo may well have been in color originally. I detect red shoulder boards and the uniform colors were greenish. Interesting. I'll clean up the damage too while working on it.

Very good job Candy.
    Bill i like those colorations a lot. I know you prefer to work with portraits but those turned out really well.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Bill,

If it's not to much of a hassle could you by chance colorize this one for me, it would mean a lot. Thanks so much!

Regards,

Daniel.

?

Quote by klassylady25 View Post
    I started in 2003, by helping a good friend/partner clean up Depositions for court cases. When his health took a turn and after some heart attacks and quadruple bypass, I had time to work on photos, while still helping him. It was during this time that I started looking at restoration in a different light.

In 2005, Hurricane Katrina happened. From that a group of people set out to help others and called for volunteers through RetouchPro. RetouchPro is an area to go to read and learn about restoration and retouching and so much more. I volunteered to help with restorations. So so so... very much a rookie but the love for the work was what drove me to learn. Eventually a group of people got together and started Operation Photo Rescue. I joined. And have been restoring pictures every since. Operation Photo Rescue

At OPR we are all volunteers. The payment comes in the joy a family receives in getting back the gift of pictures.

I tripped on this site when looking for a reference for an American GI restoration. And that's how I came here. ......... Restoration takes time, time and more time. I'm 100% self taught and learning all the time. I love what I've seen done here and am so thankful for the opportunity to help and meet new friends.

Hugs, Candy
    Great to have you here Candy
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I also found this one.

German Field Marshal Hugo Sperrle visiting an airfield, France, spring 1942
    [Photo] German Field Marshal Hugo Sperrle visiting an airfield, France, spring 1942, photo 1 of 5 | World War II Database

Page 43 of 137 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 ... LastLast