Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Quote by fishysides View Post
    Hi Bill, try this

wayyyy too small my friend. sorry

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Thanks Bill! It looks fantastic! I didn't know that he had a second luggage bag, either.

Hello Bill, I would appreciate immensly if you would have a go at a couple for me. They are very special to me as they are photos of my father. He was in the 16th Panzer Div. The Panzerkampf Abzeichen is silver and the wound badge is black. Take as long as you need.
    Thanks, Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Adrian, would you happen to know the colors of the Unit Symbol? Or do you have any preference? Also, what color were the Kreigsmarine leather coats? Sorry, KM is not my thing....so any help w/ colors would be great!
    Hi Bill,
    Unfortunately I don't, that is the thing I would like to know! I was hoping a kindly photo colouring expert would be able to fill the blank in for me!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Ralph, super pics of your Dad. Very special. He certainly wears a very none regulation schirmutze! A collar tab insignia instead of the reichs cockade and a different coloured waffenfarbe.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Ralph, super pics of your Dad. Very special. He certainly wears a very none regulation schirmutze! A collar tab insignia instead of the reichs cockade and a different coloured waffenfarbe.

Cheers, Ade.
    The first thing I thought when I saw that, is that he stole an SS cap from somewhere, until I noticed that the skull was collar tab insignia! I did not notice the waffenfarbe though. It looks black to me, but it's hard to tell with b&w photos.

The postition of his collar tabs skulls, being set lower down is slightly unusual too, but not unknown.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello Bill, I would appreciate immensly if you would have a go at a couple for me. They are very special to me as they are photos of my father. He was in the 16th Panzer Div. The Panzerkampf Abzeichen is silver and the wound badge is black. Take as long as you need.
    Thanks, Ralph.
    Hope I got it right!

cheers,
    pat

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Hope I got it right!

cheers,
    pat
    Thanks Pat. Good try. I believe the chin strap should be black and the hair a lighter color.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph, those portraits are AMAZING! The one on the left is the Exact type of portrait I constantly search daily for! haha. I will absolutely color these for you, especially seeing as it is your father.
    Ade, what color should the waffenfabre be on the cap? Rosa Pink? It looks dark.

ADRIAN- I will certainly give them a go. I will do my best on the colors! haha I will try to do those tonight, as they have many minute details in the foreground.

Guys, please dont be offended if I am not going in order here. Please know that Portrait pics can be done faster, as there are not as many things to color such as the backgrounds in regular snapshots. I will get to everyones, I promise!

Page 5 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast