MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 58 of 137 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Quote by Bulge44 View Post
    thank you.....i've kind of devoted my last four years, and many more to come i'm sure, to reconstruct what he did so future generations will not forget his sacrifice........it was nice to know that i was even able to educate my father on where his father was during the War (i obtained all his unit's After Action Reports) and how his father was killed in such a heroic manner.........for completeness, since we are on the subject, here is the Stars and Stripes article detailing his death...........

Attachment 391202
    There is a member here, his name is Jim and his username is 'helmet2id'. His father (I think?) was in the 2nd I.D. You ought to refer him to that post, as I'm sure he would love to see it!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Heinrich Tischler, KIA at Nikopol Bridgehead Dec 30, 1943.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Wow, sorry Bill just got back from out of town, it looks fantastic.

Thank you very much, can't wait to show the family. Top man.

Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

Hi Bill I have an Album of Otto Beddig Schutzen Regt. 4th SS Polizei . This photo is dated Sept 1941 . He was wounded twice as an Anti Tank Gunner 1941 and again in March 1942 . survived the War . This is a personal photo from the album . I would love to see this in colour . Lancere Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Lancere, top photo! Gonna be a tough one, but Id love to give it a go for ya. On my lunch break right now, so I will start it.

P.S. this photo would fit perfectly in the new thread "IDed units/persons".

?

I decided to finish it before headin back out to work lol..... but this is the best i could do on this one Lancere. It didnt look right with dark/defined colors, so I went for a lighter approach.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

This is RKT Gerardus Mooyman, 4th SS Volunteer Panzergrenadier Brigade (Waffen SS Freiwilligen-Legion Niederland). He single-handedly destroyed 13 tanks in the Lake Ilmen area with his PaK 97/38 (the French barreled anti-tank gun).
    He won his KC for his actions there, during the battle of Lake Ladoga 43'. His story of service is an interesting one, and I reccomend reading about his service and life. This isnt the greatest pic, but I wanted to do a colorization of him.

?

Being a successful Dutchman as an SS soldier, Moyyman was subjected to frequent propaganda photos and interveiws for newspapers.

Thank You very much Bill what a great job !Lancere ...

here are two more of Otto ,I certainly would'nt object if you were to colourise them . How are you at Cammo Uniforms ? The Portrait is a Studio Photo 1944 .. The other is in Greece 1944 protecting chicken farmers in return for eggs & Poultry .....Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Page 58 of 137 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast