Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Ralph, those portraits are AMAZING! The one on the left is the Exact type of portrait I constantly search daily for! haha. I will absolutely color these for you, especially seeing as it is your father.
    Ade, what color should the waffenfabre be on the cap? Rosa Pink? It looks dark.

Hello Bill,
    I know it appears dark, but should be rosa pink. I also have a couple more.
    Thanks again Bill,
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Ralph, super pics of your Dad. Very special. He certainly wears a very none regulation schirmutze! A collar tab insignia instead of the reichs cockade and a different coloured waffenfarbe.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade! He also wears metal eagles on both of his caps. I believe they are both not Heer.
    Ralph
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Alright Ralph, Here is your Father's portrait. Please let me know if there is Anything you would like me to change. I would be happy to do it
    ( I cropped the white outline of the photo paper out)

Please click on the image to get a closer look. The cap's waffenfabre is also much more visible in the close-up
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Alright Ralph, Here is your Father's portrait. Please let me know if there is Anything you would like me to change. I would be happy to do it
    ( I cropped the white outline of the photo paper out)

Please click on the image to get a closer look. The cap's waffenfabre is also much more visible in the close-up
    WoW Bill! I really appreciate you doing this for me.
    I would like to ask if you could add a trace of piping to the back side of the other shoulder board. I would also like to ask if you would be able to make the visor colors resemble the one I have posted.
    Please do not rush to have the others done.
    Many thanks again,
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Adrian, here is the KM pic. I tried a few dark colors on the "bird symbol" and this color looked the best IMO. Red didnt look bad either tho.
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    WoW Bill! I really appreciate you doing this for me.
    I would like to ask if you could add a trace of piping to the back side of the other shoulder board. I would also like to ask if you would be able to make the visor colors resemble the one I have posted.
    Please do not rush to have the others done.
    Many thanks again,
    Ralph.
    Hi Raplh, I sure will try. The only problem with the visor piping is that it shows up dark on the original black and white photo. So once you add color to it, it doesnt show up correctly. Believe it or not, the color I put on the visor piping, was the same as the shoulder strap and collar tab piping! But I will mess with some colors and see if I can get it to show up a bit more pinkish. It almost looks like Artillery color now since the dark underlay screws it up.
    BTW- beautiful cap. I like the slightly worn look to the insignia. Just gorgeous

Hi Raplh, I sure will try. The only problem with the visor piping is that it shows up dark on the original black and white photo. So once you add color to it, it doesnt show up correctly. Believe it or not, the color I put on the visor piping, was the same as the shoulder strap and collar tab piping! But I will mess with some colors and see if I can get it to show up a bit more pinkish. It almost looks like Artillery color now since the dark underlay screws it up.
    BTW- beautiful cap. I like the slightly worn look to the insignia. Just gorgeous
    Bill, I understand what you are saying, just to be clear, I am talking about the top and band.

?

Hi Ralph, I did the band as well. I did indeed try to do the the piping on the bottom of the band as well, but it does not look right....as I believe the Chinstrap is covering the piping. I will mess w/ it to see if I can get it to look halfway decent, but i dunno.

This is what I have so far. The color is the absolute closest thing to your cap as I can get it, due to the dark lining in the original photo. I tried about 25 different Pinks and this was the closest! haha This is literally "pig pink" and it obviously looks different when actually applied to the cap

Here is what it looks like w/ partial piping to the bottom band + W/out bottom band piping:
    (again, feel free to ask me to fix or try something different!)

?

Ralph's Father #2 Portrait
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

Ralph's Father #2 Portrait
    That one is excellent!!!!

Page 6 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast