Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 64 of 137 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Thank you very much to both of you! I'm glad it is still interesting to veiw these. This thread has gotten pretty big!

And Im very glad that you are happy with the skin tones, I was worried about that. The ribbon bar was a bit tricky, and I wont lie, I had to refer to some pics of WWI bars to get a couple of them! haha A very nice photo too, I have never seen a green tab like that.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Thank you very much to both of you! I'm glad it is still interesting to veiw these. This thread has gotten pretty big!

And Im very glad that you are happy with the skin tones, I was worried about that. The ribbon bar was a bit tricky, and I wont lie, I had to refer to some pics of WWI bars to get a couple of them! haha A very nice photo too, I have never seen a green tab like that.
    Bro that's an awesome colorization
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

The photos just come to life with the addition of colour, you are a magician mate!

who needs David Blaine when you have Bill?

Here is what I got..... Its one of those portraits where the faces are just bright, so the skin tone is very hard to get correct.
    Very well done Bill!
    Congrats, you are an artist.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

[QUOTE=Bill T Thank you very much to both of you! I'm glad it is still interesting to veiw these. This thread has gotten pretty big!

And Im very glad that you are happy with the skin tones, I was worried about that. The ribbon bar was a bit tricky, and I wont lie, I had to refer to some pics of WWI bars to get a couple of them! haha A very nice photo too, I have never seen a green tab like that.[/QUOTE]

Those tabs are fairly rare in photos. They are tabs for SS Police Generals, of course. Not often seen in photos or otherwise.

The ribbons are just outstanding. And the skin tones... well... if I didn't know you colorized the photo yourself, I would have probably thought it was a period color photo.

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

Bill that great work mate on the photo of Panzer Meyer and SS Sturmbannfuhrer Erwin Meierdress Chef I / SS Panzer Regt 3 Totenkopf , having seen one of the reversable Panzer coveralls on the flesh you have the colour spot on !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Haha Thanks again guys. In real life I cant draw a stick figure, so thank God for computer software!

Thanks for showing an example of that Tab! A real Beauty. And Paul, thanks for the confirmation on the coveralls! Never seen em in real life, only in a collection pic, so Im glad I got it right. Ive gathered that they werent very popular amongst the crews as compared to the 2-piecers tho, for the difficulty of relieving oneself... to mention one drawback! lol

More colorizations coming soon!

?

Churchill quite liked his Siren Suit too

?

Here are some Fallschirmjager colorizations Ive done recently....

First one I did 2 different colored Helmets
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

Page 64 of 137 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast