MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 70 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Thanks guys. And I know it Steve, gotta love the Kodachrome and agfacolor pics. I might have to start messing w/ the saturation/etc on my colorizations. Ive always went for a subtle approach, to try and make them realistic.....but I'm gonna give it a shot

Ive always liked this one:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Well, I tried the saturation thing....but it looks like it only works on some of them...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

saturated..not sure why the other lid came out brown only? owell
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Hi Bill,
    Do you reckon you could have a go at these two for me Please.
    My Grandparents,Grandad was in the 2/31st AIF,and apparently Granma liked to wear his uniform.LOL
    Cheers Mick.

?

volksturm? Look like polizei boards

?

Quote by aussie mick View Post
    Hi Bill,
    Do you reckon you could have a go at these two for me Please.
    My Grandparents,Grandad was in the 2/31st AIF,and apparently Granma liked to wear his uniform.LOL
    Cheers Mick.
    Hi Mick,
    Unfortunately they are in pretty poor shape for colorization.....but I will see what I can do. I can try to repair the scans a bit as well for ya.
    Cool photos too BTW! This was actually a common practice with alot of countries forces, where the women dressed up for photos in there mans uniforms! I think its pretty neat and she looks tough with that Aussie cap on!!

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Hi Mick,
    Unfortunately they are in pretty poor shape for colorization.....but I will see what I can do. I can try to repair the scans a bit as well for ya.
    Cool photos too BTW! This was actually a common practice with alot of countries forces, where the women dressed up for photos in there mans uniforms! I think its pretty neat and she looks tough with that Aussie cap on!!
    Thanks Mate,
    i appreciate it.

Thanks Bill for that pic! I've always loved that one too and was great to see it in color!
    If you get the time, Give this one a shot. Not to hard. One of my favorite from my collection of photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  
    Last edited by Bill T; 11-11-2012 at 09:39 PM.

?

Mick, I was able to colorize this one and fix it up.... The more I looked at her face while i was doing it, I had the feeling her expression is one of "Okay fine, I guess I will dress up in your uniform for you!!!" type of thing. I looked up Aussie Uniforms, and tried to get it as close to correct as possible for ya.

Here is the repaired and colorized photo.....took out some spots/etc....
    I will work on the other one too!

?

Here is this one repaired.....No tears/etc....
    Well, gotta go back to work now...but will attempt to colorize more when I get home!
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

Page 70 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 ... LastLast