Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 75 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Hmm I wonder what that is on the Edelweiss, and even more interesting is the little badge behind it! A cool photo. Looks like he might have attatched some sort of pin to the middle of the flower-head. That pic belongs in the "non-regulation thread" in the photos section.

Sorry guys, a little behind on the colorizing. Just havent had the free time as of late. But I will be getting to them!

Leander, awesome to have you back man! I love your style of colorizing. Thats whats cool about this hobby, as everyones styles are a bit different, but all look great! I wish I could use the sharp colors as well as you do. Some of yours look very close to the better examples of colorizations done during the period, by professional ateliers.

Here is one I did days ago....A man from Panzer Regiment 36
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Kevin, here is your Pioneer Portrait! Thanks

Please feel free to let me know if I missed anyones!! Sometimes I get ahead of myself. lol
    Cody, I quickly tried that Rifleman pic, and its a tough one. Kinda dark and hard to add alot of color, but Im not givin up on it yet!
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

Thanks Bill.

Very Nice Work as always Bill! I can't wait to see my rifleman!

I finally got a few that I would like colored if you would so please. I have been looking for pictures of my great grandfather for some time and got them today! The portrait is the one I would desire most in color thanks.
    -Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

It's awesome that you have the photos of your great grandfather.
    The portrait has faded colors and it might not turn out well in colorization.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Hi Ben,
    Unfortunately Chris is correct about the colorization of these ones.....but I can try for the portrait for you. Really the only ones that come out correctly are photos with defined details and contrast. Will give it a shot tho. There are alot of ribbon bars!

Matt here is the Panzer IV pic:

I figured I did not know if you could enhance the contrast to darken the picture or something, I am not that advanced with Photoshop yet. It would be great to figure out what ribbon bars he has on but since its so faded I cant make out many.
    Thanks for the attempt it means a lot to me. As you can see the family did not preserve them to well and tracking them down was insane.
    Nice PZIV coloring by the way

Would this one be easier?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Hi Ben,
    Unfortunately Chris is correct about the colorization of these ones.....but I can try for the portrait for you. Really the only ones that come out correctly are photos with defined details and contrast. Will give it a shot tho. There are alot of ribbon bars!

Matt here is the Panzer IV pic:
    That was faster than I thought. Beautiful job on the picture Bill thanks.

Page 75 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast