Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 77 of 137 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Thanks for looking Kevin, and I appreciate the kind words.

Here is the Jeep pic! My friend had a ww2 Jeep that he rebuilt a bit, and a cool fact about these that some dont know, is that they have 1/2 gears!! So you can switch from 2nd gear to 2nd 1/2 for that extra power off road at low speeds.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Just playing:

WOW I am impressed by the way you work and offer others this work. Thank you!..

Regards

Antonio

?

The WAC photo.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Hi Bill is it possible to do it with these fhotos??: Rolleyes: Thanks

Regards

Antonio

Quote by klassylady25 View Post
    Just playing:

Thank you sooooo much!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Great job on the photos Bill I don't know how you find time to colorize so many! lol

I just did this one for a Russian friend of mine. I'm pretty happy with the results

awesome job Bill.....I'll have to post shots of the pics after they get framed.....thanks again.....you provide an invaluable service to us all....

?

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    Great job on the photos Bill I don't know how you find time to colorize so many! lol

I just did this one for a Russian friend of mine. I'm pretty happy with the results

Wow, good job on this one! I actually use this to relax after work, pretty much daily. Plus, I dont know too many people here in VA since I didnt grow up in this area, so when Im not doing outdoor activities, I'm pretty much a homebody/familyman. It's too bad it wasnt a paid job, as I do spend alot of time with the program! haha Your Russian photo came out very realistic, and was a nice sharp photo to use. Hope you continue to post and feel free to colorize any you might like, as Im sure the members would be thrilled.

Bulge44, no problem at all....I will try to get that other one done too! Would love to see them framed if you decide to do so.

Antonio- Sure, i can try em'! I have a couple ahead, but will surely do them.

Off to bed!

?

Hi All,

Not sure, if this thread is still active, but I'll post the only war-time photo of my grandfather, who served in the Hungarian Army in WW2. On this photo, (late 1944) he's wearing a standard (from a looks of it, thick wool) tunic with all dark brown buttons - same brown buttons on the hat as well, including the national "red-white-green" striped logo inside a same brown-colored frame. His collar (1 star - corporal) is dark green with white (silver?) star. The string is green as well - I think...
    He had brown eyes, brown hair.
    (There's a light photo-tear on his face, could that be "eareased"?)
    Below his photo, I'll insert some reference shots as well.

Much Thanks,
    Fabe
    and some reference pics:
    Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Page 77 of 137 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast