Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 79 of 137 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Hi Bill want you try this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Hello to all who posted or will be posting, sure thing...I will get to them in the order they are posted! Thanks!

Hi Rob, Phil told me you would be posting. Welcome. I will do my best on them for you and let you know when I am finished. Like alot of ww2 pics, they arent in the best shape for the colorizing process (bright/not sharp), but no problem, I will see what I can do for ya!

Fabe, that is the only scan I have. Im not really sure how I would make it High Res to be honest? Im sorry. Even the smaller photos take over an hour each to do, so Im afraid I cannot redo it right now at this time, since I have a long list ahead of me! I know you can resize it at Resize Pictures Online for Free - Crop Photos Too! if that helps any?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Hi Bill,

THX! I meant; these 2 pics cannot be enlarged here (488 px X 500 px the size when I save them to my computer) - the uploaded photo was 3155 px X 3081 px size...Or was 488 x 500 was the final saved size?
    Thank you!

?

Hmmm, I dont know Fabe, Im not sure what happened then? Tell you what, since you are trying to print/etc with it, I will recolorize it and try to get it to save with the higher res. I know what you are talking about now. Not sure why it saved in a different resolution from what you had posted. Gimme a couple days and I'll get it done for ya.

Here are Rob's photos I have completed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

And here is Dieter, a Tiger Kommander from Schwere Panzer Abteilung 507. He gave the original portrait to me from his personal album, which I have colorized and sent to him.

?

Thanks Bill for doing those for Rob!!!
    You did a great Job!
    Once again You Da Man!!!!!!!
    That pic of Deiter should get you a great conversation on the phone with that man.
    It looks sharp, he is going to like that for sure!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks Bill, no hurry by any means...
    Since you're re-coloring it - I have a huge request: I was showing the photo to real expert friend (when it comes to Hungarian uniforms), and he told me that since my grandfather was "logistics" - then his collar patch should be brown, not green. Since I'm not 100% sure about this "logistics" thing, when you save the photo, could you please save a version with this green patch and also one with brown patch?
    Big Thank You in advance!

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Hmmm, I dont know Fabe, Im not sure what happened then? Tell you what, since you are trying to print/etc with it, I will recolorize it and try to get it to save with the higher res. I know what you are talking about now. Not sure why it saved in a different resolution from what you had posted. Gimme a couple days and I'll get it done for ya.

?

Yeah sure thing Fabe! I know nothing of Hungarian uniforms either.

Kev, I did your RAD pic. Hope ya like it. IMO this guy has a glass eye (left).

Phil, I know, I'm hoping he will like it, as I framed it and bought some nice glossy photo paper for the printer. It came out nice. Gonna send it to him tomorrow.

Mo, I skipped your photo on purpose for now,as I dont know about Merchant Marine uniforms/etc....so I will do a little searching to get the colors right.
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Here is the framed outcome Im sending to him

?

Here is another attempt at doing Phil's photo, done by member Wehrmacht39. Thanks very much for trying to do this tough pic! A very dark photo, but Phil is trying to do a X-mas gift to the man in the photo. We tried! thanks again to Wehrmacht39
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

Page 79 of 137 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast