Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

thanks Lengies, glad you like it.

Here is the first one.....still gotta do the other of the pair
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Thanks again, Bill...glad to see you're back...great job as always...i explained to my second cousins what i did for my other grand uncle in putting these prints on canvas then frames...they are going to do the same with these pics....his grand father, my grand uncle is the soldier on the left....thanks again, sir.

?

DioMac, here is one of them.....I'm afraid the other photo is in too rough of shape to colorize to be honest. Candy, who sometimes stops in here...would be able to fix those stain spots/etc. So I would keep an eye out for her on this thread, and if I see her first, I will ask her to do it for ya.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Hot damn thanks Bill!

This is my Grandad in the 1950's, roughly when he was my age now. He'll get a kick out of seeing this!

I had never noticed the bayonet in the original b/w photo, so this adds a lot of depth for me.

Cheers
    Last edited by DioMac; 01-21-2013 at 02:52 PM.

?

Gren Rgt41 (mot)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Lengies, I forgot to tell u I did the other one....The colors werent coming out right on this one no matter how many different ones i tried. But here is the best I could do. I didnt post it before cuz I wasnt too happy with the results...

?

Bill,
    Any chance of enhancing and colourising this snap of a B17 ?
    (I'm piecing together some "nose art" from B17's in Eastern England, and I have a Squadron patch for this image).

Gary J.

?

Hi Gary, I'd be happy to give it a shot. Gonna be honest with you tho....Ive done a few of these B17s/etc in this thread already, and they dont come out all that great since the image quality is so low on alot of them unfortunately. But I will see what I can do! Killer Hells Angels squadron patch too! love the looks of that one

Been having a rough time getting to sleep lately, since being out of work alot for the winter....so decided to give this one a go tonight....
    Coastal Artillery in action

?

Bill, Thanks for looking .... In your own time ... NO rush ..

Cheers

Gary

Nice photo! I think they are Heeres Flak though...

Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast