Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 88 of 137 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Man, you guys are awesome. I really appreciate the stories about all of your relatives/etc in these photos. Just great. Like Ive always said, it seriously makes it all worth while hearing about the people in the photos. I'm just glad that you all enjoy looking at them, and it is always nice to come on here and see that people have left nice comments/posts. Keeps me goin! Dio, thanks for the virtual shot of whiskey my friend, Lord knows I need it! haha

KGrunt, welcome to the forum...and I would be happy to try to bring some color to your Great Uncles pic.

Here is a random shot of Douglas Macarthur.....tough to get the cap colors correct tho
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

always liked this pic right here....not sure of any details, but think its pretty famous, as Ive seen it alot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

just realized, I think I got the patch colors backwards! lol

?

KGrunt, I decided to just do it tonight......Here it is:

I have a feeling he was infantry, but I figured I would add a little color to the waffenrock for you. Id be happy to remove the yellow if youd like, to transform him back to infantry! lol

?

AWESOME work Bill! Its like you bring life to these pic's from the past to look like they are here now!!!!!
    Always a joy to look at!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

ps. Have you heard anything about Tom yet????

Hey Bill i have a none military pic I would like to see coloured, would that be possible, please?
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Hey Phil, gonna send you a PM soon when I get my hands on it. It did arrive in MA at her Moms tho. I was able to get my Granfathers Brothers too, which seems like it has alot more info than Toms unfortunately. She thinks Toms has a final pay slip or something similar with it, which is pretty neat. Heading up to MA real soon, so I'll be able to send u a copy of it too. Ive waited this long, so I figured another couple weeks wont matter. lol Something to look forward to

Hey Kris, yeah sure...I'd be happy to try it for ya! Feel free to post it!

?

my new Luftwaffe Flak foto. Woops forgot to colorize shoulderboards

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Hey Phil,..

Hey Kris, yeah sure...I'd be happy to try it for ya! Feel free to post it!
    Thanks Bill.
    It is a picture we are trying to find out where or what they may represent, and i tought that having it in color it might bring out certain detail we missed up to now.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

@Stuka,

looks like a photo taken end of 19th century (due to the clothes of the two men on each flank) of a group dressed up as if they were from the 18th century. Maybe they are actors and its from a theatre play? or a carnival of some sort.

Cheers, Mads

Page 88 of 137 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 ... LastLast