Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 92 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Mick, here is the PT gunner photo. There isn't much I could do with this one as the image was so poor, but at least it added a little life to the old photo! Sorry that there isn't more I can do with this one
    Thanks Bill,
    The owner of the photo was very happy with it.
    Cheers Mate

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

Here is a photo I colorized a long time ago.... was going for the old Dias look
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Oksnevad,
    First off, Great job on the colorization.
    My second question is.
    What's the story behind the Luftwaffe men wearing life preservers while riding on a boat?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

You certainly achieved the farbdias look! Messing with the saturation/etc can help create that effect Ive found. Looks fantastic, and I love how you've added some reddish color to the face. The skin came out great. We've missed u around here man!

I was wondering the same Phil. The only other scenario I could think of is maybe they could be flak men instead, transporting guns/equip across a body of water?? All the preservers are different makes too....pretty neat photo.

I was wondering the same Phil. The only other scenario I could think of is maybe they could be flak men instead, transporting guns/equip across a body of water?? All the preservers are different makes too....pretty neat photo.
    My uncle was stationed in Murmansk Finnland and he was assigned to a Luft. Flak unit. Here is a photo of him that I have not posted before. He is center front.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

wow, that looks eerily similar to the photo posted above. All of your Uncles comrades have preservers on as well. Cool photo too Ralph. I knew you didn't show us all of your hidden gems. haha

wow, that looks eerily similar to the photo posted above. All of your Uncles comrades have preservers on as well. Cool photo too Ralph. I knew you didn't show us all of your hidden gems. haha
    There are still few more Bill.
    Eventually, I believe I will start a thread of all of my family photos, still thinking on it.
    Ralph
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks guys!
    I have missed you and being here Bill!

The photo is showing the flight crew of a H111, they are one there way to Norway after some action in Denmark..
    The soldiers belong to "Kampfgeschwader 26" a bomber unit. more info here: Kampfgeschwader 26 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I have the album and the soldbuch
    Here are two photos from Norway
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Wow, that deserves a thread on its own too Leander, very cool. Always amazed at the quality of ur scans too. Makes me want to get a better scanner

Here is the goofing around one all finished! I apologize Im not posting a lot of new stuff.....ive been doing a few private ones for members here. Well, gotta get back to work now, lunch break is over!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Phil, can you post the original black and white image? Or even in a PM? I cant seem to find it on my software files, so I gotta redo it from scratch. I really don't mind doing it as I think I can get the skin a bit better on my second attempt anyway. Plus gewttting the piping color right is a big deal too. Look forward to it!