Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 93 of 137 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Bill has done another excellent job for me:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Nice kevin, Thanks for posting it up! Such a nice photo. Happy you like the colorization

Here is another one I did for a school teacher, who only wanted the child colorized. Warsaw Ghetto
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Phil, can you post the original black and white image? Or even in a PM? I cant seem to find it on my software files, so I gotta redo it from scratch. I really don't mind doing it as I think I can get the skin a bit better on my second attempt anyway. Plus gewttting the piping color right is a big deal too. Look forward to it!
    So the one you colorized that I posted(Post#910) didn't help? I did not want to put you out more than I have to!!!!
    But here you go with the B&W.Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    One other note. He had brown eyes. Thank you so much Bill for doing this!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by colt45 View Post
    color this, hitler & his car
    Forgot I did this one.....Sorry. Hitlers car. The image was alittle off-contrast, but I was still able to colorize it.

PHIL: I tried to just color over the already colored one, but it didn't look right. lol And I really don't mind at all man, I would like another go at this nice portrait anyway. Hopefully its not worse than my first one!!!! jk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

Here we are Phil.....Let me know if you like it, or if anything needs to be changed. Pretty similar to the first time I did it, but I just used the colors a little more defiantly. I also did the blue/yellow piping on the cap

New One ON TOP
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you have a special photo you want colorized?? 

?

Looks AWESOME!!!!! Would it be possible to make his eyes brown?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Yeah sure! My bad....I forgot you had asked for the brown eyes. Gimme a day or 2.....my stupid charger to my laptop broke....so I'm waiting on a new charger. Stuck using this Ipad knockoff to go online lol

?

Hi Guys, just had to share with you the amazing work that Bill did for me, I couldn't believe the transformation between the 2 photos, the first one is of my great uncle Cyril, he was in the King's Own Scottish Borderers, he survived Dunkirk but was back on D-Day and ended up doing guard duty after Belsen was liberated, the second was my great uncle Clem, he was on a cruiser that protected the Russian convoys from U-Boats, anyway thanks a lot for the hard work you have done, I am just about to send them off to my dad in the UK, he will be amazed, thanks again mate.
    Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    Do you have a special photo you want colorized??Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

?

No Problem Bill,You did an awesome job on the piping. I really appreciate your work and I can wait as long as it takes!!!!!

KenvinP, how old was your uncle Clem in that pic? He looks quite young .
    One other question for ya Kevin. If you don't mind me asking.What are you doing in Chengdu, China?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Hi Phil
    Haven't got a clue mate but will find out when i speak to my dad later on skype.
    Been here for over 5 years now, i have a Chinese wife that i met when i worked here for a while, so i moved from the UK to here, it's a great place.
    Regards
    Kevin

Page 93 of 137 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast