Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 97 of 137 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast

Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

Article about: an NCO from Panzer Regiment 33 w/ the so called "Legion Condor" wound badge

?

Default Re: Do you have a special photo you want colorized??

A little boy in Soviet Tanker helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you have a special photo you want colorized??
    P
    Many

?

Germans in a village with local peasants
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do you have a special photo you want colorized??   Do you have a special photo you want colorized??  

?

quick post before getting back to work!

Lt. Vincent Guillen wearing flight cap and ANB-H-1 headset, Mae West, and parachute pack 1943

do you use photoshop?

?

Yup. I do use Photoshop.
    I haven't been posting a lot of colorizations lately, as I just started doing them for the public as a little sidejob. A lot of people from outside the forum email me and have more than 1 photo they want done, and with each pic taking hours to complete, it starts to feel like work! lol So I set up a website offering scans/framing/printing/etc. I am still always more than happy to do one for a forum member tho!

Quote by Bill T View Post
    Yup. I do use Photoshop.
    I haven't been posting a lot of colorizations lately, as I just started doing them for the public as a little sidejob. A lot of people from outside the forum email me and have more than 1 photo they want done, and with each pic taking hours to complete, it starts to feel like work! lol So I set up a website offering scans/framing/printing/etc. I am still always more than happy to do one for a forum member tho!
    Bro i was about to tell you to post a link, but i just noticed your signature
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Well guys i tried to colorize one of my portraits and it is not perfect any ideas

2nd photo I tried opinions welcome.

?

Hey Kevin! You are getting the hang of it....
    Start messing with the "Opacity". Go a bit lighter on the green and also don't forget to finish the eyes. Eyes can make or break a colorization believe it or not. The skin on the second one is very close to correct, nice work. That is one of the toughest things to do, is to get the skin to appear realistic.
    Depending on what program you are using, try the "Soft Light" mode (on photoshop). This may help tone down your bright colors a bit. Let me know if you run into any problems

Like this one......no matter what I did, I couldn't get the helmet colors right. Some photos just "don't work" lol

?

Canadian @ Ortona

Page 97 of 137 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast