Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Experience with Tolzor1 on Ebay?

Article about: Sellers i usually buy with: enna2 (always with good pics), rocci68, hackisantikshop, gamsdivision1944, alois19, antikpostkarte1940, bobbau-militaria, foto-historiker, jantje0_17, rwcmilitari

Default Re: Experience with Tolzor1 on Ebay?

Sellers i usually buy with: enna2 (always with good pics), rocci68, hackisantikshop, gamsdivision1944, alois19, antikpostkarte1940, bobbau-militaria, foto-historiker, jantje0_17, rwcmilitaria and therebelslacker. In ebay.de is had to find seller that sends to Brazil., but if I ask they ussualy do it. It is had when they do not have paypal.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Well, actually these photos are just prints from original WWII era pressphotos or some real Russian and Ukraine archive photos. Seller just scans original photo and prints it to old paper. That is all. And of course - then he will use some stamps like "KGB Archive" or "Top secret" (Sovershenno Sekretno) and unreadable signature on the backside. So belive me - all ther "Soviet or Ukraine archive photos" are 100% fakes. I'm sorry to say but as far as I know this seller is actually from my country or from Latvia.
    He says that he is in Kiev, Ukraine. But if it is true, I don't know.

Quote by Consonecollector View Post
    Sellers i usually buy with: enna2 (always with good pics), rocci68, hackisantikshop, gamsdivision1944, alois19, antikpostkarte1940, bobbau-militaria, foto-historiker, jantje0_17, rwcmilitaria and therebelslacker. In ebay.de is had to find seller that sends to Brazil., but if I ask they ussualy do it. It is had when they do not have paypal.
    Gamsdivision1944 is a great seller, highly recommended.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from 38. Batterie, Heeres Küsten Artillerie Regiment 977, also from 31, 32 and 36. Batterie.

Quote by Collectorww2 View Post
    Gamsdivision1944 is a great seller, highly recommended.
    Yes he is! All of these seller that I mencioned are good. Great products and trustworthy.

Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from 38. Batterie, Heeres Küsten Artillerie Regiment 977, also from 31, 32 and 36. Batterie.

Yeah, i did buy with him too. I found many pics he is selling on google...

I guess he can be added to the list of "untrustworthy" dealers.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

?

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    I know what you mean about ebay.de sellers not taken paypal...sort of annoying
    They probably have the same problem as we have in Russia, Denmark, Sweden and quite a few other countries. In these countries you can not withdraw the money from your paypal account, unless you have an account in a American bank made on American soil. Pretty annoying.

I saw the above picture for sale today as well, so I decided to have a little check through is pictures, I have not seen all the World War 2 pictures in the world, but take a look here and post anything fake: eBay: tolzor1

I found this picture really interesting, since I have seen it a lot of times. A quick search for "German ww2 paratrooper feldgendarmerie" shows the exact same picture, but in even better quality.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Luftwaffe.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	304433

Name:	399px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-585-2185-06A%2C_Frankreich%2C_Normandie%2C_Feldgendarme[1].jpg 
Views:	555 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	304434

This picture has also been circling around in his listings, it almost looks like he is printing mostly Bundesarchiv pictures:

Name:	Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-576-1846-11A,_Italien,_Fallschirmjäger_mit_Bren-MG_in_Ruhestellung.jpg 
Views:	579 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	304432

I also saw that he was listing several "rare SS dogtags", if I am not mistaken, these look like fakes?:

Name:	Dogtag 2.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	304431

Name:	Dogtag.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	149.6 KB 
ID:	304435
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

?

Yeah, Bill and I have talked about Tolzor in the past. I bought some fakes from him when I started collecting photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS officers.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	252.5 KB 
ID:	304503   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ernst wilhelm-reinhardt pic.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	304504  

Name:	SS officer with german cross reverse.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	304505  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast