Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*

Article about: I like that photo on the top there Jerry. Looks like 2 of them wear Flak badges and Afrika CT's. And please, feel free to add the others here so we can keep the different photo subjects orga

?

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Two more L/W pics. Stewy
    Stewy i missed these before , great desert shots
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*
    P
    Many

Here's another, not too exciting but ok. Any info will be greatfully received. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*   Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*  

Another group of mine. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*   Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*  

Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*   Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*  

Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*   Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*  

?

Recent FJ Portrait with cloth FJ badge in wear.....it is IDed but I cant make out the name too well....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*  

Default Luftwaffe Feld Division

Hi Bill here is a photo I have recently placed on Ebay de to sell as I am selling much of my collection . enjoy Fallschirmjäger, HG, & LW Ground Forces Photos *SHARE YOURS*

?

Mike, I missed it. Seemed like you did well though my friend! Please feel free to PM me if you plan to sell others like this or any LW ground assault badge phots/Erdkampabzeichen. Much appreciated

?

Here are my Luftwaffe ground troop photos, the one colorized photo was my first time ever colorizing a photo. I couldnt figure out how to get the piping looking good on the visor so I gave up lol.

?

Nice Ryan.....cool photos. Looks like you may have some LW HJ flak helpers in there on that 88 gun.
    Mike, you got top dollar for that photo as deserved, and even better is that it is in being held in the Petz collection now, so you know it has a good home with all his other top LWFD photos. He even got that sniper photo that was on there

?

Stewy and HJcollector, you guys have some top notch photos.....I just took another look through the thread. Your groupings, Jager Rgt related are outstanding Stewy. Once I get back on my feet here, I hope I can acquire some groups like that

?

]

I usually wouldn't post a DC in a photos thread, but this one has a nice photo and is interesting. The Volksbund report actually gives his unit Info, IDing him as being from 15. Lw. Fd. He died in a field hospital in Pokrovskoye, but Im assuming mortally wounded from the heavy fighting around Taganrog at that time. Luftwaffen-Feld-Division 15. lost so many troops at Taganrog that the Division was disbanded.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast