Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Photo Album

Article about: Hi guys, I got this album recently, but I am passing it along so that I can pay my bills this month. While I figure out how to shrink my photos small enough to make the classifieds section h

Default German Photo Album

Hi guys,

I got this album recently, but I am passing it along so that I can pay my bills this month. While I figure out how to shrink my photos small enough to make the classifieds section happy, I will just post a link to this thread in the ad.

There are a total of 62 photos, including a lot of nice RAD, Heer, Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe, and civilian shots. There are a couple of nice ones in there, including a few groups and some photos of a Kriegsmarine funeral, some Heer guys messing with some horses, and even a couple of Imperial-era postcards. Whoever takes it should be pretty happy about it, seeing as how he or she will get a nice album, and I will be able to have power for a whole month!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Photo Album   German Photo Album  

German Photo Album   German Photo Album  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Photo Album
    P
    Many