just picked this up..
    Attached Images Attached Images german  postcard  german  postcard 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german  postcard
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: german postcard

Nice Pammy, this is a "Wilrich" series postcard. There are a bunch in the Wilrich series, and Ive heard they can be really fun to try and collect all of them. obviously some can be harder to find than others, just like everything in this hobby. lol

Great postcard Pammy, on my wants list for one day.

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

thanks guys,i did look it up after bill said there were more like a set/group and there are a bunch of different ones..thanks again for the help !

german  postcardgerman  postcardPammy-I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I am pretty sure your card is a reproduction,I am enclosing a scan of mine and I think you can see the difference. If you look on the front of your card you can see their is no signature and on the back the VDA crest is cut off.the printing on my card is black not brown and the format is incorrect.You need to ask for your money back.You can buy reprints of this card all day long for 2.00 to 5.00 bucks.I know the feeling I have purchased a few fakes in my time

?

I think you are correct Operaman. I have never seen that reddish-brown writing on the reverse of any of those before....but I have only ever owned 1 of them.....and it wasnt this one, So I dunno. The reverse on yours Operaman, is very similar to the one I had tho. (black print). Definitely worth looking into Pammy, because these are highly reproduced just like the Hoffman postcards

?

thanks so much for the help ! yeah,i can get the money back as i got it off e-bay and i did not send moneyout yet..thats great news !! i will just tell the seller its not original as stated in his discription and everything should be fine..?thanks again as u just saved me as i was just abought to send the money out...realy thank you !!

I can't believe that someone sent you the merchandise before you paid for it.The stuff I buy on ebay they won't send stuff until check clears.Send it back and I will see if I can find you a real replacement.

Thumbs up Re: german postcard

german  postcardgerman  postcard

german  postcardgerman  postcard

Card 1 Rommel from the P 1- R 9 Series Nr. 02 .............. Card 2 Rommel from the E Series Nr. 37
    Cards 3 & 4 print colour differences in the VDA Schulsammlung 1940 series

There are many re-iterations of these cards and the same for other cards as well hence I won't call it a fake, unless the paper is suspect. These cards are however quite cheap for a reason.... very common and not because they have all the fakes out there either.... From a reenue raising perspective, it is obviously worthwhile for the VDA to keep printing images of rommel and selling them to the public.