Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos

Article about: a little more photos!!!! next posting i do i will have A. Hitler photos in along with XXX panzers ,,, thanks for looking and all the past good comments,cheers

Default German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos

a little more photos!!!! next posting i do i will have A. Hitler photos in along with XXX panzers ,,, thanks for looking and all the past good comments,cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos   German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos  

German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos   German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos  

German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos   German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos  

German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos
    P
    Many

iron cross
    ?

Default re: German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos

Great photo's like always thank's for sharing.

Default re: German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos

Awesome , i realy like the 4th to last one , a great shot , cheers Raymond

?

Default Re: German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos

Hi Shane , i love looking at these photos mate thanks for putting them up !!

cheers Al

Default Re: German soldiers in the battles. Destroyed tanks and guns more photos

These are soe mighty interesting photos, thanks for sharing.