Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help needed with POW letter to Turkey Polish text

Article about: Found this letter that looks to have been sent to someone in Turkey,can anyone read what it says,thank you for any help

Default Help needed with POW letter to Turkey Polish text

Found this letter that looks to have been sent to someone in Turkey,can anyone read what it says,thank you for any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help needed with POW letter to Turkey Polish text   Help needed with POW letter to Turkey Polish text  

Help needed with POW letter to Turkey Polish text  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help needed with POW letter to Turkey Polish text
    P
    Many

?

1st photo [1st on the left side, top row]

Korespondencja przeznaczona dla: / To whom this letter is addressed to, or more like, who might be allowed to receive it.

Ewa - Karolina / Eve - Caroline

That little piece of paper is obstructing the view, but clearly ...lichowicz P[?]. F. M. E. 25 can be seen.

od nadawcy

z prośbą o odpowiedź przez Ankarę /Ambasada/ / from sender with request to respond/reply through the Embassy in Ancara

dano odpowiedź / reply was given

2nd photo [2nd on the right side, top row]

Sender: Paweł Bielecki
    Receiver: Jan [G?]rzeligowski, at least to me it looks like G.

3rd photo [the only one on the bottow row]

Wiele szanowny Panie! Bardzo ... o swojej/mojej żonie Ewie Karolinie B., która przed wybuchem wojny ... była w Rosji ... S.S.R. ... 5. Bardzo mi na tej wiadomości zależy, ponieważ doszły mnie tu słuchy, że moja żona nie żyje. ... Ogromnie ... dziękuję za szybkie powiadomienie mnie o jej losie ... Paweł Bielecki.

Translation.

Dear Mr! Highly ... about my wife Eve Caroline B., that before the war broke out ... was in Russia ... S.S.R. ... 5. I highly depend on that message, because I have heard, that my wife died. ... Extremely ... grateful for a fast notification about her fate ... Paweł Bielecki.

Please do take better photos, if possible, as I cant decipher everything. Text is pixelated after zooming in.

This letter here is more of a message. Mr [Pan in Polish] Paweł Bielecki is asking for any information about his wife, as she was is Russia before the war broke out, and he heard, that shie died. He wants to know about her fate.

Thank you i will try to upload some better photos ,

?

I constantly edit the post, as you might have seen, or not, so keep on checking the progress.