Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Postcard

Article about: The seller wants 5 euro for it. He says its fake but it looks fine to me>?? Whats your opinion?

?

Default Hitler Postcard

The seller wants 5 euro for it. He says its fake but it looks fine to me>??
    Whats your opinion?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Postcard   Hitler Postcard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Postcard
    P
    Many

black light ?

EMO155: I think the seller is being honest by telling you it’s a fake. There is what appears to be a postal cancelation stamp on it, but no stamp. Most often, postcards have the printer’s name on the back in small print along the lower edge and, occasionally, the photo source. This card has neither and it appears to be pristine, no marks of signs of aging, which is unusual for a postcard that is around 80 years old. Dwight

?

I have postcards from my grandfather who are from the First World War and are like new ones

?

this is photo?

I mean, it's taken out like a postcard?
    Sorry for the bad English
    Attached Images Attached Images Hitler Postcard  Hitler Postcard 

Emo,

Is there a chance that you can ask the seller why they think it is fake in order to get their opinion and to get better clarification?

I think Dwight is spot on with his assessment and would not question his evaluation.. Try to reach out to the seller and ask for more information..

Smitty

EMO155: Wenn Sie auf Deutsch weitermachen möchten, wird das für mich funktionieren. Ich denke, dass Ihre Fragen eine klare Antwort enthalten, die Sie vollständig verstehen können, und ich bin mir sicher, dass die Moderatoren uns diese Indiskretion erlauben würden, alles Gute, Dwight
    I have suggested to EMO155 that he and I converse in German so that he may fully understand what is being said. I will translate into Engilsh all subseuent exchanges we have, Dwight