Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.

Article about: He liked them young.

?

Default Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.

He liked them young.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.   Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.

All part of the Fuhrer personality cult. He was often pictured with children and women.

I have a book in my collection which features nothing but photos of Hitler with children, published in 1934, entitled "Jugend um Hitler".

Cheers, Ade.

Hmm... "Youth around Hitler"

YoZh
    ?

hm...
    its famous PR technology...

Some pages from the book. The foreword was written by HJ leader Baldur Von Schirach.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.   Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.  

Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.   Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.  

Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.   Hitler postcard...He liked little girls.  

YoZh
    ?

nice book!
    Regards,
    Olzhas

histclo
    ?

This book was by Hoffman, Hitler's personal photographer. It was one of several photo books he published. It was in his Munich studio that Hitler met Hoffman's assistant Eva Braun. The introduction was written von Schirach, the head of the Hitler Youth.

Benny
    ?

Hitler liked little girls and Rohm like little boys. That's what you call a balanced ticket.

From what I can read of german the text is pretty fantastical. Der Fuhrer coming to some little girls birthday party, eating strawberries and cream, and the the long kiss right on the mouth. Some pretty sappy stuff!

tony
    ?

And politicians to this day still surround themselves with children during election campaigns. Speaking of books, my grandfather had several paperback novels by a German author called Sven Hassel. I'm not sure how many he wrote or when they were written. I think they were written in the 60's or 70's, I'm not sure. They centred around what was called a 'penal division'. This group of soldiers were mostly political prisoners of the Nazis. They were usually sentenced to life imprisonment or death sentences. They were given the option to join and fight in these penal divisions or be sentenced to death anyway. In some chapters of these books they would come accross ss soldiers committing atrocities against civilians. They would take justice into their own hands and murder the ss soldiers. Did these groups of soldiers exist within the German Army? Were there any cases of them turning on ss soldiers? Were there ever any cases of Wermacht soldiers turning on ss soldiers during the war (other than the attempt on Hitler hiimself)?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast