Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I want to share an interesting Third Reich children's classroom with you all

Article about: Here is a neat photo that belongs to a friend of mine that I wanted to share with you all. Notice the children's artwork to the left and the portraits of Hitler and Hindenburg on the back wa

Smile I want to share an interesting Third Reich children's classroom with you all

Here is a neat photo that belongs to a friend of mine that I wanted to share with you all. Notice the children's artwork to the left and the portraits of Hitler and Hindenburg on the back wall. Also notice the two black dolls(this I find very interesting that white children of this era played with black dolls. It would make a great research project).
    I want to share an interesting Third Reich children's classroom with you all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I want to share an interesting Third Reich children's classroom with you all
    P
    Many

The photo is probably from 1933 or 1934 due to the fact that both Hindenburg and Hitler's pictures are in the back of the class, Hindenburg was President and Hitler was Chancellor.

I wonder how many of those kids (especially the boys) survived the war.

I don't think the children are "playing" with the black dolls, but instead, they're being used as a teaching instrument. During the time Hitler was Chancellor, and after he revamped the Nazi party while incarcerated, he reserved most of his racist ideology for political reasons. If this picture was taken ca. 1936 and beyond I doubt you would be seeing black dolls. That is, unless they were being used to show the inferiority of such individuals to the Ayran race.
    It's a very interesting picture, thank you for sharing it. I've never seen black dolls in a German classroom during this period before.

Hitler blamed the Jews who; "...were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardising the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."

The fate of blacks in Nazi Germany
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

What an odd photo. There are at least 7 dolls that I can see in the photo. If they are learning some lesson, I cannot imagine what the 7 dolls are needed for. One boy is dressed in a Navy jumper and there looks to be a Vampire in the rear row on the right end...perhaps he was infected by the Evil and sinister looking Teacher....One boy looks frighteningly like Me as a young boy...
    (Those 2 little black dolls would be handsomely collectable today...)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by StefanM View Post
    Hitler blamed the Jews who; "...were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardising the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."

The fate of blacks in Nazi Germany
    A surprisingly interesting article. In the land of "The Magnificent Blonde Animal", it is more than abit surprising to read that there were thousands of Blacks living in Nazi era Germany. There were quite alot of "complaints"-whether valid or not-of the French African Black occupation troops molesting German women, so much so, that Karl Goetz even produced the now infamous "The Black Shame on the Rhein" medal to exploit the fact. Apparently, Blacks were totally detested by the Aryan German's and were even involuntarily sterilized under the Nazi laws. It makes a person wonder, though, if there were only 20-25,000 Blacks in Germany and they were that hated, why did the Germans not include them in their Holocaust plans, as they had done to Slavs,Jews, Gypsies and countless others that they considered inferior and revolting? They set out to exterminate the entire Jewish population of all of Europe numbering in the Millions, certainly 25,000 could not have been an impediment? I wonder if any of the Black Germans served in the Military under the compulsory conscriptions? But, not to hijack the thread about this fascinating photo...sorry,guys!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

To me the children dont look German but I suppose they must be with the Hitler picture on the wall

Nicik
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I bet there was a couple of them, i dont know of so many photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images I want to share an interesting Third Reich children's classroom with you all  I want to share an interesting Third Reich children's classroom with you all  I want to share an interesting Third Reich children's classroom with you all 

Here's another one Adolf missed ...... he would've walked a million miles for one of his smiles too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I want to share an interesting Third Reich children's classroom with you all  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast