Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I'm looking for photos showing chairs in Eagle's Nest dining hall...

Article about: Hi all. I'm looking for photos showing as much detail of a chair that would have been found at the long table in the dining hall of the Eagle's Nest (Kehlsteinhaus). I'm attaching a couple p

?

Default I'm looking for photos showing chairs in Eagle's Nest dining hall...

Hi all. I'm looking for photos showing as much detail of a chair that would have been found at the long table in the dining hall of the Eagle's Nest (Kehlsteinhaus). I'm attaching a couple photos I found on the internet, but as you can see they are not hi-res scans so I cannot zoom in to see more detail - what you see is what you get. If you have any photos at all that you think may help me, I'd really appreciate the help. Hi-res scans would be awesome so I can see more detail than what you see in these attached photos. If you're not comfortable posting them (maybe they're in your private collection), please feel free to PM me and I'll post a Dropbox link where you can upload them. Feel free to watermark them if you'd like.

Thanks!
    Dzyner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm looking for photos showing chairs in Eagle's Nest dining hall...
    P
    Many

Many of the furnishings were designed by the -Jewish- Architect Paul Laszlo...A study of his works would probably assist in your research...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thanks for the info Glenn. I'll see what I can find. I was really hoping to get scans of actual photos though, or even post cards, showing the chairs in more detail than shown in the photos I provided. I will definitely look into Paul Laszlo though, that sounds like a good place to start research.