Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Latest pick up... three photo albums

Article about: Just got these three and thought I'd share! Hope you enjoy!

?

Default Latest pick up... three photo albums

Just got these three and thought I'd share! Hope you enjoy!

Latest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albums

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Latest pick up... three photo albums
    P
    Many

?

Latest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albums

?

are those pictures in acropolis war time print?
    where did you find em? :P very nice pick ups

?

That they are! Here are a few more Greek photos that were inside.

Latest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albums

Two came from a private collector, the one with the soldier on the cover was a gift from my father.

nice!

?

Very nice! I am glad you decided to take the pictures and post them. I really like that last album cover too......very neat

The last album looks like a Italian design the photos inside look like it might be from the campagin is Russia.Did not go well for the Italians.

?

Quote by operaman View Post
    The last album looks like a Italian design the photos inside look like it might be from the campagin is Russia.Did not go well for the Italians.
    So I've read, Sacrifice on the Steppe was an excellent book. Here's a couple more photos from that album before all the uniforms became Heer.

Latest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albumsLatest pick up... three photo albums

Wow that is a very nice piece of history you have there, that last album is definatly top shelf material.