Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683

Article about: HI all, I just acquired this amazing(and my first) photo album and thought I would share with you, the original owner was in schwere flak abt 683, his name was Uffz Karl Maus, most of the ph

Default Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683

HI all, I just acquired this amazing(and my first) photo album and thought I would share with you, the original owner was in schwere flak abt 683, his name was Uffz Karl Maus, most of the photos are from the france campaign and belgium area, almost all of the pictures have some writing or dating on the back, I cant post all 124 photos so I will just give a good sample of what I have. It also came with photo copies of his Wehrpas and award certificates for the ostmedaille, EK2, westwall, flak badge, drl badge, I wish it had the original documents but they were probably sold off separately, the copies look old so im not sure when they were made. but anyway, enjoy the photos and feel free too comment
    Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683

Nice album old boy !

congrats

tony

Here is the confirmed photo of hitler that was in this album, it was a shocking and surprising find, I definatly was not expecting that, im guessing not every photo album has an original photo of adolph hidden inside.
    Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683

?

FLAK unit albums are very much under rated and are often a very good pick up , as is this one !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Although it doesn't look as though he was always with this unit.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Your right paul he was with different units, 64, 683 mostly, also 197 and 364, I plan on diving head first into all the forms and photos when I have more time over the holidays, if I could read german it would be alot easier.

?

Very nice Album! And I know it, I wish I could read/speak German fluently as well. writing on the back of pics has certainly helped me gain some knowledge of the many commonly used words tho.

I like the pic of the guns set up in the field.

?

I like it friend.

Here are some more photos from the album
    Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683Luftwaffe photo album Flak abt 683

Nice photo album.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast